All reviewsgreat lightingmemorial day weekendqueen bedstay there againcomfortable bedsfast foodeasy accessoatmeallinenscaliforniafreewaytruck
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Room was nice, clean, wall of mirrors if you like that sort of thing. No coffee makers in the room - big party foul! People cussing next door, arguing and fighting throughout the night. Low price off, I-5, guess no surprise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We value your feedback and will use it to improve . We hope you will give us anther try in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

On the road and my phone stopped working so I used the GPS in my car and it came up with Microtel by Windham in Lodi. I paid over $100 for one person and when I walked into the room my Jaw about hit the floor. I had stayed at several Wyndham Hotels on the East Coast which were good and thought this would be the same. This room is tiny (10x13) and it is bare bones. There is one recessed light in the center of the room, none on the night stands and not even a clock so you can see what time it is or set an alarm to wake up too. The bed is like a rock and the sheets looked clean but one side had stains on it, bad,bad,bad. I asked the lady at the desk if all the beds were hard as a rock and she said they were all the same. I'm en-route to a death in the family and If I hadn't already used my credit card and wasn't so tired I would have packed it back up and kept going. Four hours sleep and I'll be out of here. You'll never catch me staying here again. This place does not make you feel like you want to leave home and stay here.

Room Tip: Just don't
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We apologize your stay wasn't what you expected. We will use your feedback to improve our future guest stay. And hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

The place is clean, love that you can bring dogs. Some service are rude. For as much a you pay they should be a lot nicer. Is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for giving us a review and your feedback. We are glad you were happy with your stay and will look into your comments about our service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Nice, friendly staff. McDonald's restaurant is next door. Denny's is across Hwy 12 in the Flying J. Temperature in the room was hard to control. Would have been nice to have a blanket. Plenty of pillows. We booked over the phone, and requested a room with a king bed. When we arrived, they gave us a handicapped room with a queen bed. As we approached our room, the security lock was holding the door open a bit, and we weren't sure if we had the correct room. Luckily no one was inside, and the key worked for our room. We feel the price was a bit high for what we got. Breakfast was meager. Coffee was good. They did have freshly made oatmeal with several choices of toppings.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all the comments and suggestions. We hope will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

We rented 3 rooms for 2 nights and had 8 people "trying" to eat breakfast. There was hardly anything put out on any one day, You'd find 2 packs of oatmeal, a few peices of wheat bread. IMPROVE YOUR BREAKFAST IN QUANTITY AND QUALITY!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve out hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.