All reviews room was clean fast food restaurants covered parking truck stop waffles overnight stay place to stay convenient location hot tub hardwood floors one night stay a great stay indoor pool road trip fresh fruit very nice hotel wine tasting
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We arrived at 145 am and the front office staff were very welcoming. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was perfect for us. A quick bite before getting back on the road. Thank you for your service and a comfy bed to lay our tired heads!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traceyd618
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

We are happy you had a good stay. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Very lovely hotel. The service was great. We had a problem with the thermostat and a maintenance gpcame immediately and put in a new battery. The girls at the front desk helped us find an eatery. A.ll in all great service!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are happy you had a good stay and We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We booked our room with Reward points. The room had no closet or luggage rack. We had to put out suitcase on the floor. We hung our clothes over the back of the chairs. No iron or or ironing board. The coffee packets were sticky. Couldn't get the wifi to work. After several tries, resorted to using our Hotspot. The washcloths and towels were thin and scratchy. The sink didn't hold water. I'd rather have stayed at a Motel 6 if this is what Reward members get.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria_M_AGM, General Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you giving us a review. We are sorry your stay wasn't what you expected. We value your feedback and will use it to improve on the different areas you recommended. We hope you will give us another chance and we will see you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We stayed one night March 12, 2018. The room was very expensive $147.87. The most expensive Best Western we have ever stayed at. The heater/air con in the room did not work. The bathroom faucet barely turned. The hairdryer was defunct. The back door of the hotel did not close, allowing anyone to come in. There was a row during the night which lasted an hour. The police came, guns were reportedly drawn. The owner/manager claimed he was not the owner or manager and shifted the burden of my inquiry to a woman employee. When I complained of the above defects, it was he who argued with me. Customer service was un helpful. I did finally get a discount applied to my bill.
When I called Best Western they told me this hotel was not a Best Western Plus. They credited me enough points to get a room at some, not all Best Western Hotels.
If you go on YELP you will see many many complaints, of dirty conditions, roaches and rudeness. How this place got a good rating on Trip Advisor is a mystery to me.
Don't trust Trip Advisor. Use YELP.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Coming from Oakland, the Best Western is the first large hotel coming to Lodi town.
It is a typical BW with nice rooms. Nothing fancy but all you need to stay for a good night.
Their breakfast is included in the room rate. Again, it is a typical BW breakfast including self made waffles.
The location of the breakfast room is the worst place it could be in the hotel .... between the lobby level elevator and the hotel entrance/exit door. This is creating a lot of problems for people leaving the hotel and those taking their breakfast!! This MUST be reviewed and changed!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all the comments and suggestions. We will give your suggestions a look and thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.