All reviews room was clean basic needs quiet area one night stay would stay here again motel microwave
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

stayed here for a festival that was being held near by and it was a nice place to stay. Room was clean and spacious had everything I needed! Microwave was perfect for quick meals. Quiet area, safe and a close to everything. I checked in early (there is a fee so caution), staff were amazing even as I was having issues with the wifi they were very helpful. checked out really early that Sunday and there was no one at the desk. Doors where locked but the cleaning lady/breakfast set up lady was able to check me out as she was in there setting up. Just ring the door bell and someone will open :) On that note breakfast starts really early and end really early too. Overall would stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Nothing special, ordinary rooms for a low-class hotel. Can not say it was perfectly clean. Noisy A/C. There is something weird with this hotel, everywhere covered by some religious pictures. Breakfast ends at 8am. I think you are expected to get up very early. I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank CORDACAN
Reviewed August 4, 2017

I had to go to LLMUH and stayed here. Rooms are small but have everything you need. Reminded me of staying in europe. Nice and quiet, and the shuttle to the hospital was a plus. Park at the Inn and just shuttle back and forth.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Room is small, bed is full size and sofa converting into a bed not very comfortable. The customer service was excellent, if I needed something, service was right there when needed. Close to hospital, shopping center, and lots of place to eat.

Room tip: Small rooms, bed was small too. Although, you can get a good service & nice sleep.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I had to cancel our reservation at the Inn because we opted to stay at Ritchie Mansion. However, we visited the place to be sure that we will not get charged for our last minute cancellation. Manager and clerk were exceptionally helpful and even googled for us the direction going to Ritchie Mansion. Nice, clean place. Good for patients needing services at nearby Loma Linda Medical Center.

Date of stay: May 2017