“When you crave Poke, or something that feels like sushi...”
Review of King Poke

King Poke
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Lomita
Reviewed July 25, 2016

My wife and I discovered King Poke, after our neighbor introduced us to Poke. We gave it a try, and really enjoyed the light fresh feeling one gets there. Clean food, nice choices, and reasonable. The owner is a dude my age, who graduated from Gardena High the Year I did in NJ. I would recommend the place, as it also has parking out back, and they always make one feel welcome.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

Delicious and big portions for the price (at least compared to other poke or sushi places)! Gets really busy around lunchtime, since it's a popular spot for people who work in the vicinity. Customer service is always great, too - super friendly staff. I wish I lived closer so I can get grub from here more often.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I like a Japanese sushi. I've found King Poke serves very good fish in a new style. I've truly enjoyed.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Tried a few places that specialized in poke when we visited the LA area and this is by far the best one. Very reasonably price and the dressing was delicious.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Visiting this place for the first time today. The poke bowls are big and stuffed with fish. You can customise everything - rice or noodles underneath, 5 standard fish included (tuna, salmon, albacore, white fish, and manago?) but you can change that or substitute alternatives, 5 sauce choices, multiple topping choices. Yum! Fish tacos also very good. The medium bowl is a lot. Next time I'll just have a small.