“Fabulous!!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A totally unexpected delight! Food was excellent and the staff worked together like a well coordinated team.

The building is historic with photos of precious movie stars signed to the owners when it was first opened but is was the food that amazed. Had the rack of lamb which was cooked to perfection with just the right sauce, accompanied by a Greek salad that really wasn’t but the dressing was and it was perfect.

Recommend a reservation though we didn’t have one and they seated us within about 6 minutes by rejuggling their reservations. A really lovely experience.

Price was in the $30 range and well worth it. Unexpected in such a little place. It was packed but the service was excellent.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Our group was 14 people, and everyone was very pleased with their dinner. I had the Salmon prepared with Dill Sauce; it was delicious! Those who had steaks or lamb were also full of compliments. It was a Friday night and soon after we arrived the place filled up completely. The service was quite good, even with the demands of so many people. I would certainly return if I am in the area again.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Best place to eat in Lone Pine hands down. Ask for Leanne as you server, she is great. Had the pork tenderloin and it was wonderful.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Steaks, seafood and pasta.
I had a shrimp scampi Florentine and excellent and my husband the same minus the spinach. With iced tea $63
Service wonderful as was the food.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

The food here was pretty good, but a little pricey (which is why I rated it at a 4/5). I had the Scampi Italienne with rice and broccoli. The scampi was delicious and the broccoli had a good flavor. The rice was a little plain, but I just mixed it in the scampi sauce and it was really good. I recommend a stop in this place!