All reviews long beach airport ping pong table directly across the street front desk staff great hotel yogurt comfortable bed would stay here again within walking distance lgb oakwood csulb parking lax cleanliness internet california
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Hampton Inn was phoenominal. It is a new hotel with with an inviting lobby, very comfortable rooms, beds, complimentary breakfast, evening guest reception and many more amenities one can appreciate. From the moment we walked in, the smiles were very welcoming and the customer service excellent! It is easy access to the freeway, right across the street from an array of shopping and restaurants. Long Beach Airport is only 4 minutes from this location. This will be our hotel whenever we visit the LA area.
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Add this location to your list!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Very relaxing stay, the breakfast was wonderful. Hot tub was wonderful after a long day of sightseeing. Loved the grills by pool to cook dinner and eat around the pool. The rooms were very nice and the bed were gtrat.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

This is a new hotel. The hotel decor is very beautiful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The room was nicely decorated, clean and beds comfortable. The free breakfast buffet was good with lots of choices and lots of seating. There are restaurants, shopping mall and movie theater, about 8 minutes away in Lakewood. There is a hotel parking fee of $11. I enjoyed my stay and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018

There is an additional daily charge for parking that was not stated when I made my reservation. So when you arrived you are stuck paying this fee or look for another hotel last minute and possibly lose your prepayment. Felt deceived and mislead.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jenifer J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Mr. Spinner,

Thank you for your most recent stay with us.
We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your most recent visit. The parking charges are stated on the Booking.com platform as well as our hotel site. Although I can certainly understand how this is overlooked as I've done so myself at other facilities.

If you have a moment I would be glad to listen and rectify any issues you have encountered in addition to the parking. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Mr. Spinner, we value your patronage and we hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back in the future.

Jenifer Jones

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Parking $11 per night. When I was reading reviews before I booked, I wanted to know about parking because we had a rental. I love the digital key option! Breakfast was ok but it’s the normal free options. The hotel is very clean. The staff were all helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our 2 night stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family