“What a gem!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoreline Drive & Pine Avenue
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were tempted by the chains that are closer to the aquarium but decided to walk the extra 3-4 minutes. So glad we did. Get a seat on the patio, enjoy watching the harbour, the Queen Mary and the people walking by. The menu has something for everyone and the prices are reasonable. Our server Deysi was great!!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Delicious Dinner With Family. Friendly Customer Service. She was on her toes the whole time. Brought drinks as you needed them. Always checking on our satisfaction and needs. The appetizer (artichoke dip) was so delicious, I want to go back there just for that. Can't wait. My salmon was cooked to perfection. The ocean was just outside. Lots of windows to see the scenery. I had not heard of this restaurant before. I highly recommend it for a romantic night out or as a group gathering. Expensive, but worth every dollar spent there.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I had the fish & chips off lunch menu. It was good. Ate outside which was probably not a good idea as it was still cool-ish. Nice view of the Queen Mary in the distance. I need to work harder to find cheaper parking next time.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a light meal and a drink. Ordered a variety of foods which were just ok. (Salad lettuce a little frozen - watery). Had a couple local beers which were good.
Atmosphere was a bit stanky - but it’s a pub - guess it smells like beer for a reason. It’s not bad, not great. In a pinch, there’s somewhat of a variety of something to eat and drink.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

In town for business every year and had a great lunch out there on the waterfront our first day in town watching the activities at Seaport Village and just decompressing. So, a few days later, it was my birthday so my wife brought me there again for dinner and had a great time. Super food and great service each time! Will be back next year!