See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Do not visit this motel their bed was full of bed bugs and they have bitten me all over I asked the management to refund the remaining of my stay and they refused they said they don't have bed bugs yet I see them running on my bed and I'm coverdhead to toe in bites

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tommyc1000
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Rooms smell like human feces. Huge bugs crawling on mold stained mattress. Unknown stains on bathroom walls. Staff/owner refused to refund our money on the two rooms since they were booked third party (TripAdvisor). Note to TripAdvisor there is no way this place has a 3 star ratting. If your ratting system can be skewed by fake 5 star ratting, then what's the sense having it? Thank god for AMEX My swift refund will occur once I call.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Richard G
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

The room itself wasn't bad the only down side is the location. Although it's location wasn't the best the place itself was fine. Just make sure you check out the area of the hotel your staying I recommend it. But all and all it was fine not too shabby.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We want to try how it feels to stay in a motel for a night in the Usa. The bed was comfortable, there were many cable tv, and hot water. Quite good for a night although the bathroom was very very simple.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

It's clean-up comfortable and quite close to the beach, some 5 minutes driving. I guess the price is ok also. Rooms have refrigerators, tv with HBO and a hair dryer. The neighbourhood is not too appealing though

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple