“Funny”
Review of Laugh Factory

Laugh Factory
Ranked #3 of 6 Fun & Games in Long Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh Factory Long Beach comedy club and museum is now open several days a week with top comedians performing from all over the world! This approximately 500 seat venue located in The Pike area of Long Beach and is catered by Outback Steakhouse. Top comedians have performed at this venue including Paul Rodriguez, Dane Cook, Jamie Kennedy and many more!
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I love this place, We had VIP seats that were very comfortable and the view was great. The comedians were all very funny, I laughed so hard I was crying. There is a 2 drink minimum, you can also purchase food if you like. We used the Valet parking for $6 and the main valet guy was very polite and funny. I really enjoyed myself, will go again when in the Long Beach area.

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

If you're like me, I moved to this area because I no longer enjoy the hustle and bustle of greater LA. That's one reason why I love this Laugh Factory location. At first, I was worried about what type of crowd would be attracted here, but once I visited a few times, I could see it was a cool mixed age/ethnic background of people. I like how the inside is set up, it's very comfortable in many ways. If you're feeling like you want to play the background, or if you're feeling like being front row center and part of the jokes, the way the place is set up, it will appease either of those moods or in-between. Since I love to eat and be entertained at the same time, I was happy to see that the food offerings were tasty and so were the drinks. I have invited several friends and family members to check out this location since I like it so much. Don't be scared to check it out...Get your laugh on!

1  Thank Seashellstew
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Naughty Thursday, the name says it all... I really had a fun time, the comedians were really out there, talking and making fun both of and with the audience, and themselves. Fun!!

Reviewed June 13, 2015

I was surprised at how funny the comedians were at the Laugh Factory. We had a good time. There is a 2 drink minimum purchase which I think isn't necessary since you're already paying a cover charge. But it's okay. Also, the set up is great. I went to an 8:00 show so it wasn't very crowded. It's stadium style seating so every seat is a good seat. The only food I had was spinach dip and it was pretty good. It was worth the night out to me.