Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
it was OK

My husband and I went to the 7:30 show it started around 8pm the place wasn't really crowded for a... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2018
zezee73
Funny

We had never been to a laugh factory. Friday night 8pm show. Only about 30 people in the crowd. The... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2016

from US$135.00
from US$73.50
from US$119.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2016

I was in town for a travel show and the Laugh Factory was right across the street from my hotel. Tickets weren't expensive so I booked it and paid extra for VIP seating.

ALL the comedians were funny!! So funny I called some friends in the area and we returned two nights later. I did NOT pay for VIP seating that time and we ended up getting better seats because we got in line super early and were one of the first seated.

Regardless of where you sit, though, the jokes are funny and this is a good time. I'll go again and again. It wasn't that crowded either night.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

Finally got back to Laugh Factory after years of being away. Let's stick to the basics.
1. Ticket booth asks if you want regular or VIP. Picked VIP because you will be sitting closer to the stage and you will have more space. regular was $20 and VIP was $30. BTW, VIP means no waiting in line.
2. 2 Drink Minimum. Drinks are $6-8 for beer and $10+ for mixed drinks. Not so bad because of location.
3. Food, was good. The chicken fingers was so good, trust me, i have had many a chicken fingers in my life and have never thought about discussing it on a review!!
4. The show.- The most important part of the review. The host was some Korean guy who was too funny they should have had him do the 3rd comedians set. 1st and 2nd comedians were hilarious, last comedian was just ok. actually he was good but the other 2 just blew him away.
5. Service- The waitresses are hard to find and they come when you don't want anything but disappear when you do want something. But they come back to make sure you order the 2 drink minimum though. LOL. We had to wait a long time for our check. Make sure you get your heck before the 3rd comedian.
All in all, still a great night of laughter and entertainment.

1  Thank Hideousme
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Went to the 10:00 show. The show was very good, and the venue is a really good one. The big downside is the fact that in addition to the cost of admission, a two-drink minimum per person is required. That will make the show rather pricy. But it's a good show and a good time.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I went to the Laugh Factory during the week and for some reason there wasn't a lot of people there however the ones that were there had an amazing time!
The comedians had me laughing all night long and it just kept getting better and better.
I definitely recommend any one going there to have a great night of fun and laughter :)

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I love this place, We had VIP seats that were very comfortable and the view was great. The comedians were all very funny, I laughed so hard I was crying. There is a 2 drink minimum, you can also purchase food if you like. We used the Valet parking for $6 and the main valet guy was very polite and funny. I really enjoyed myself, will go again when in the Long Beach area.