Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

51 Reviews
from US$24.89
from US$73.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My husband and I went to the 7:30 show it started around 8pm the place wasn't really crowded for a Saturday night, BEWARE there is a 2 drink minimum for each person.
Comedians were OK most of the stuff was very vulgar and of course tons of bad language not much laughs from the crowd, the comedians kept saying we were a tough crowd (HINT HINT then stop the vulgar stuff and do some clean stuff) .... amazingly the clean jokes were really funny.

My advice have a PG clean show maybe you can fill up that empty space.

1  Thank zezee73
Reviewed November 11, 2017

If you valet you can get blocked in, they double park some of there cars and your stuck if the people in front of you decide to stay awhile. We were blocked in for 20 minutes and when they finally showed up they were rude and stayed in there car and visited with the comedian as he stood on the street just talking with them, I got out of my car and asked them to move because we have been waiting long enough but they would’ve leave so I asked the doorman to ask them to let me out and he wouldn’t help me, so we waited, they finally moved, very low class and rude ALL OF THEM. WONT GO BACK

1  Thank conijess62
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I took my daughter here after dinner as it was walking distance. I expected that since it was a Friday night, it would be crowded but it was not. As a matter of fact, there were maybe 20 people. Really! The place can hold hundreds. Each comedian had a hard time getting the crowd to react as there was no ambiance to do it. They did there bits but most of them were only slightly funny. No big names so I assume it was amateur night. I have been to other comedy clubs and had a great time, this was just a bad night I guess. I wouldn't go back again unless a big name is there and it is crowded.
(To Travel Is To Live)

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We had never been to a laugh factory. Friday night 8pm show. Only about 30 people in the crowd. The comedians were very funny. We would go back with friends. Probably try out the 10pm show.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

If you enjoy comedy this is the place to visit. We had privilege to see 4 comedians including side kick Tehran who was able to control the crowd and introduce new comedians. Also i want to mention hard working staff who brought food and drinks, kept every body happy. One young lady worked extremely hard - her name is Ina Parker-Hicks and she deserves big round of applaud. Walk across from Hyatt Regency and you will have tons of fun. D

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I was in town for a travel show and the Laugh Factory was right across the street from my hotel. Tickets weren't expensive so I booked it and paid extra for VIP seating.

ALL the comedians were funny!! So funny I called some friends in the area and we returned two nights later. I did NOT pay for VIP seating that time and we ended up getting better seats because we got in line super early and were one of the first seated.

Regardless of where you sit, though, the jokes are funny and this is a good time. I'll go again and again. It wasn't that crowded either night.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

Finally got back to Laugh Factory after years of being away. Let's stick to the basics.
1. Ticket booth asks if you want regular or VIP. Picked VIP because you will be sitting closer to the stage and you will have more space. regular was $20 and VIP was $30. BTW, VIP means no waiting in line.
2. 2 Drink Minimum. Drinks are $6-8 for beer and $10+ for mixed drinks. Not so bad because of location.
3. Food, was good. The chicken fingers was so good, trust me, i have had many a chicken fingers in my life and have never thought about discussing it on a review!!
4. The show.- The most important part of the review. The host was some Korean guy who was too funny they should have had him do the 3rd comedians set. 1st and 2nd comedians were hilarious, last comedian was just ok. actually he was good but the other 2 just blew him away.
5. Service- The waitresses are hard to find and they come when you don't want anything but disappear when you do want something. But they come back to make sure you order the 2 drink minimum though. LOL. We had to wait a long time for our check. Make sure you get your heck before the 3rd comedian.
All in all, still a great night of laughter and entertainment.

1  Thank Hideousme
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Went to the 10:00 show. The show was very good, and the venue is a really good one. The big downside is the fact that in addition to the cost of admission, a two-drink minimum per person is required. That will make the show rather pricy. But it's a good show and a good time.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

I went to the Laugh Factory during the week and for some reason there wasn't a lot of people there however the ones that were there had an amazing time!
The comedians had me laughing all night long and it just kept getting better and better.
I definitely recommend any one going there to have a great night of fun and laughter :)

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I love this place, We had VIP seats that were very comfortable and the view was great. The comedians were all very funny, I laughed so hard I was crying. There is a 2 drink minimum, you can also purchase food if you like. We used the Valet parking for $6 and the main valet guy was very polite and funny. I really enjoyed myself, will go again when in the Long Beach area.