“Bad Friday Night”
Review of Laugh Factory

Laugh Factory
Ranked #3 of 6 Fun & Games in Long Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh Factory Long Beach comedy club and museum is now open several days a week with top comedians performing from all over the world! This approximately 500 seat venue located in The Pike area of Long Beach and is catered by Outback Steakhouse. Top comedians have performed at this venue including Paul Rodriguez, Dane Cook, Jamie Kennedy and many more!
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I took my daughter here after dinner as it was walking distance. I expected that since it was a Friday night, it would be crowded but it was not. As a matter of fact, there were maybe 20 people. Really! The place can hold hundreds. Each comedian had a hard time getting the crowd to react as there was no ambiance to do it. They did there bits but most of them were only slightly funny. No big names so I assume it was amateur night. I have been to other comedy clubs and had a great time, this was just a bad night I guess. I wouldn't go back again unless a big name is there and it is crowded.
(To Travel Is To Live)

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We had never been to a laugh factory. Friday night 8pm show. Only about 30 people in the crowd. The comedians were very funny. We would go back with friends. Probably try out the 10pm show.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

If you enjoy comedy this is the place to visit. We had privilege to see 4 comedians including side kick Tehran who was able to control the crowd and introduce new comedians. Also i want to mention hard working staff who brought food and drinks, kept every body happy. One young lady worked extremely hard - her name is Ina Parker-Hicks and she deserves big round of applaud. Walk across from Hyatt Regency and you will have tons of fun. D

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I was in town for a travel show and the Laugh Factory was right across the street from my hotel. Tickets weren't expensive so I booked it and paid extra for VIP seating.

ALL the comedians were funny!! So funny I called some friends in the area and we returned two nights later. I did NOT pay for VIP seating that time and we ended up getting better seats because we got in line super early and were one of the first seated.

Regardless of where you sit, though, the jokes are funny and this is a good time. I'll go again and again. It wasn't that crowded either night.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 1, 2016

Finally got back to Laugh Factory after years of being away. Let's stick to the basics.
1. Ticket booth asks if you want regular or VIP. Picked VIP because you will be sitting closer to the stage and you will have more space. regular was $20 and VIP was $30. BTW, VIP means no waiting in line.
2. 2 Drink Minimum. Drinks are $6-8 for beer and $10+ for mixed drinks. Not so bad because of location.
3. Food, was good. The chicken fingers was so good, trust me, i have had many a chicken fingers in my life and have never thought about discussing it on a review!!
4. The show.- The most important part of the review. The host was some Korean guy who was too funny they should have had him do the 3rd comedians set. 1st and 2nd comedians were hilarious, last comedian was just ok. actually he was good but the other 2 just blew him away.
5. Service- The waitresses are hard to find and they come when you don't want anything but disappear when you do want something. But they come back to make sure you order the 2 drink minimum though. LOL. We had to wait a long time for our check. Make sure you get your heck before the 3rd comedian.
All in all, still a great night of laughter and entertainment.

1  Thank Hideousme