“it was OK”
Review of Laugh Factory

Laugh Factory
Ranked #3 of 6 Fun & Games in Long Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh Factory Long Beach comedy club and museum is now open several days a week with top comedians performing from all over the world! This approximately 500 seat venue located in The Pike area of Long Beach and is catered by Outback Steakhouse. Top comedians have performed at this venue including Paul Rodriguez, Dane Cook, Jamie Kennedy and many more!
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My husband and I went to the 7:30 show it started around 8pm the place wasn't really crowded for a Saturday night, BEWARE there is a 2 drink minimum for each person.
Comedians were OK most of the stuff was very vulgar and of course tons of bad language not much laughs from the crowd, the comedians kept saying we were a tough crowd (HINT HINT then stop the vulgar stuff and do some clean stuff) .... amazingly the clean jokes were really funny.

My advice have a PG clean show maybe you can fill up that empty space.

1  Thank zezee73

Reviewed November 11, 2017

If you valet you can get blocked in, they double park some of there cars and your stuck if the people in front of you decide to stay awhile. We were blocked in for 20 minutes and when they finally showed up they were rude and stayed in there car and visited with the comedian as he stood on the street just talking with them, I got out of my car and asked them to move because we have been waiting long enough but they would’ve leave so I asked the doorman to ask them to let me out and he wouldn’t help me, so we waited, they finally moved, very low class and rude ALL OF THEM. WONT GO BACK

1  Thank conijess62
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I took my daughter here after dinner as it was walking distance. I expected that since it was a Friday night, it would be crowded but it was not. As a matter of fact, there were maybe 20 people. Really! The place can hold hundreds. Each comedian had a hard time getting the crowd to react as there was no ambiance to do it. They did there bits but most of them were only slightly funny. No big names so I assume it was amateur night. I have been to other comedy clubs and had a great time, this was just a bad night I guess. I wouldn't go back again unless a big name is there and it is crowded.
(To Travel Is To Live)

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We had never been to a laugh factory. Friday night 8pm show. Only about 30 people in the crowd. The comedians were very funny. We would go back with friends. Probably try out the 10pm show.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2016

If you enjoy comedy this is the place to visit. We had privilege to see 4 comedians including side kick Tehran who was able to control the crowd and introduce new comedians. Also i want to mention hard working staff who brought food and drinks, kept every body happy. One young lady worked extremely hard - her name is Ina Parker-Hicks and she deserves big round of applaud. Walk across from Hyatt Regency and you will have tons of fun. D