1,366 results
All reviewsheavenly bedconvention centerthe performing arts centerocean blvdwalking distancerestaurant staffself parkvery nice hotelan upgradelos angelesshoreline villagequeen maryparkingconciergeconferencevaletaquarium
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I stayed one night here a few months ago, and in general the hotel is as good as any other Westin. It's a nice location in downtown Long Beach, and if you get a room with a view on a high floor, it's great. The rooms are cookie cutter Westin rooms, but they are large and comfortable with adequate bathrooms. I would not go out of my way to stay here, but if I need a place to stay in Long Beach, I would definitely repeat.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John B
WestinHotelManager, Manager at The Westin Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

We appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your time with us. Should you find yourself in Long Beach please do consider staying with us again so that we may have another chance at meeting and exceeding your expectations. Be well.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

This was my 3rd stay at this property and the hotel staff was one of the best I've seen. The valet not only parked out car but recomended a great dinner spot. The front desk person was extremely friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. I'll be back many more times.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

We appreciate your choosing to stay with us. We know there are many lodging options in Long Beach and are humbled by your decision. Please visit us soon so that we may meet and exceed your service expectations again. Safe travels!

Reviewed August 11, 2015

Checked in and out within 10 minutes because the pool wasn't open and they didn't even tell us. They wanted us to walk 2 blocks to use the Courtyard Marriott's pool. I, for one, do not want my 9 year old son crossing the street to use a hotel pool! In the parking garage, the elevator was out of order and the button was on the other side of the elevator. The staff handled our disappointment very well by telling us their reservation specialist would contact Expiedia for our refund because Expiedia's hold time was 59 minutes! Luckily the Courtyard Marriott had rooms available which is where we are right now.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra M

We appreciate your honest feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for your stay. We try our best to notify room booking outlets of renovations and space updates and in this case you were not properly notified of our pool and gym closures. Although we were not able to meet and exceed your expectations please rest assure that we are working diligently to finish our workout facility renovations so that future guests may enjoy their stay completely. Thank you for your time and safe travels.

Reviewed August 10, 2015

I stayed here the week of August 3, 2015. This place is dark, not customer friendly, super expensive, sad breakfast $22, Bad parking. They really do not care for clients or customers. Look at the non existence fitness dump! Please stay away from this place. The only nice staff were the concierge. Avoid this place. I will not go back even if they give me a free stay. Only stay here if you like to pay for everything at very high price. Otherwise, save your money for a good place that may care for customers.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank sam c

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding our current pool and workout facility renovation. We hope to have these very important amenities up and running in the next few weeks so that future guests may enjoy their stay fully. Again, we are truly sorry for what you have experienced and hope to have another chance to meet and exceed your expectations in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed August 10, 2015

This was our first time staying at this property. The customer service in all areas is excellent, especially for a "chain" hotel. I would have give 5 stars had some of the food been better quality. The restaurant is hit or miss. Some items were good, some not so good. But this place is worth every penny for such excellent attentiveness from all of the staff.

Also, as of when I stayed (August 7th-9th) the pool was being redone, so it is not available. It is supposed to be back in commission by the end of August.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us. We hope we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the minor inconvenience you experienced regarding our pool and gym. We are taking some time to reinvigorate and refresh our workout facilities and hope you will return to enjoy the new space. Safe travels!