All reviews long beach airport parking lot jersey mikes habit burger grill spacious lobby starbucks coffee nice hotel fast food places hotel charges lounge area orange county i highly recommend this hotel rental car king suite mini fridge per night rooms are large
Reviewed February 3, 2015

I've cooled off on Marriott as I find they are always expensive compared to Hilton properties. However, this location and staff are exceptionally bright and pleasant. I have stayed here many (6-8) times over the past 2 years and am impressed that the staff has remained constant and actually remembered me! Nice quiet location, Starbucks across the parking lot opens at 5am (bonus!!).

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

Idahotraveler88,

Thank you for you for your continued business and taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you staying with us when your in Long Beach. I am glad you find our staff to be so bright and pleasant.. See you soon!!

Chris D General Manager

Reviewed February 3, 2015

We stayed here for a few days since it was close to the airport and has a shuttle to and from. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very new. There is a small cafe in the lobby that has some good breakfast, lunch, and late snack options along with Starbucks coffee and smoothies. Otherwise there is a Starbucks and several other resturants in the same parking lot. Also includes free wifi and quite a few Directv channels on the tv in the room.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed January 17, 2015 via mobile

Spent one night here pre cruise. The hotel was clean and rooms comfortable although not too large. One down point was the noisy air conditioning unit. We managed without but I can imagine this could be problematic during the summer.

Breakfast was fine and included in our rate but the light evening snack was just about average.

All the staff were really friendly and the free shuttle from Long Beach airport very handy. ....be warned there is more than 1 Marriott!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay but do want to say sorry for the noisy air conditioner. This should not have happened. We take great pride in not having issues like this in the hotel, however from time to time we miss things and I am sorry it bothered you. I hope the cruise was good and that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

This place is absolutely brand new. Lobby and rooms have a modern style.
The staff was very friendly and the check-in process was smooth. I recommend this hotel to everyone wo would not stay in the expensive and not so good Hotels in Long Beach.It is worth to take the short trip - about 20 Minutes from Long Beach downtown to this place.A realy good value for the price.
Everything is extremly clean and well designed.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

So glad you enjoyed our hotel and found the service to be smooth and friendly. Hope we see you again soon and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed January 3, 2015

I am a business traveler and stay frequently at the Long Beach Marriott. Their rooms are very clean and comfortable. They have a superb staff and I enjoy the restaurant. I appreciate the wi-fi and business center area. They have been able to accommodate me several times with requests such as late check out or early check in. It is comforting to have the staff recognize you and anticipate your needs.

Date of stay: November 2014

Pepper124,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel, I really appreciate it. I am glad that you find our hotel a place to return to when you visit Long Beach. Hope to see you again soon.