Courtyard Long Beach Airport
US$134
AscendHotels
US$169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$199
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$206
Doubletree.com
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$172
US$161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewslong beach airportparking lotjersey mikeshabit burger grillmarriott courtyardspacious lobbya marriott rewards memberfast food placesnice hotellounge areaworkout roomhotel chargesquiet roombusiness travelerorange countyi highly recommend this hotelrental car
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Enjoyed my one-night stay here. Hotel is nicely furnished and everything is well-maintained. Lobby is very comfortable and functional. Room is nice and comfortable. Bed is awesome! Entire staff is top-notch and exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend this Courtyard if in the Long Beach airport area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Hi ChiefDennis,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in Long Beach. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable visit and appreciate your compliments on our team members. Travel safely and join us again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2017

We stayed here the night before a cruise out of Long Beach. Some of the reasons for our choice where the proximity to the cruise terminal and the fact that the hotel was newer. It was overall a nice visit. The hotel has a few surrounding restaurants in addition to what they offer at the hotel. We like to walk so we took a 1/2 hour walk to some shops and the mall in Lakewood.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi stroudcrowd,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us at Courtyard Long Beach Airport. We're happy to hear that our location was perfect for relaxing before your cruise and see you had the opportunity to get out and explore. The team looks forward to your next visit and meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Personable staff. Very comfortable rooms which meet our criteria every time we've stayed here. Love the closeness to the airport including the great shuttle service. Location is perfect for our family visits to SoCal. Starbucks and a few eateries are within walking distance. More to come with the retail center being built nearby. Highly recommend this Marriott property.

Room Tip: Recommend upstairs away from street sounds, as well as away from ice machine and elevators.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Hi Dee G,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us at Courtyard Long Beach Airport. We're proud to read that the team provided you with excellent service and see you were able to take advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle. We appreciate your recommendations to our upcoming guests and look forward to our next chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Never stay here! Had a reservation for my daughters dance competition at this hotel. Upon arrival, I was told that they had my reservation but "their machine" would not accept my visa-debit card. Concerned that there was an issue with my card, I used it at the lobby ATM. Card worked fine. Marriott supervisor told me that they could not manually enter the card numbers and told me I could not pay cash for the room, even if I covered the "incidentals" deposit. Staff was very unhelpful and indifferent to my situation. The Supervisor told me that I would not be charged for the room and that there was nothing he could do for me because it was "Their Machine" that wouldn't take my card. After his sorry, good-bye, I went to a hotel around the corner and was able to get a room in time for my daughters competition. Upon arriving at home, I found that the Marriott Long Beach had manually entered my card number and charged me for the room. Thanks Marriott!

Room Tip: The best tip I can give you is "Don't stay here!" So much for being a Marriott Card holder!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Hi bdy328,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very surprised at your comments regarding your experience and would be happy to speak to you in greater detail if you would like to share your contact information with us privately. We hope to have the opportunity to speak with you and work to make your situation right.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is comfortable and like most any other courtyard once you get inside. In the parking lot though you have a few good food options. I especially like California Fish Grill for their Chimmichurri chicken bowl. There is also a Flam Broiler, Jersey Mike’s, the habit, and Starbucks as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Hi mmee1992,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in Long Beach. We're glad you enjoyed a comfortable experience and were able to take advantage of the nearby dining options. Travel safely and join us again soon!