Colonial Motel
US$199
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$195
US$169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$150
US$134
AscendHotels
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$140
Super 8 by Wyndham Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$169
US$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$167
US$161
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$247
US$206
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The rooms were dirty we had to get our own cleaners and clean it. You have to throw your own trash away. You have to take your towles to the laundryroom to be laundered and pick up your clean ones. The laundryroom was dirty. The phone did not work. The fridge and shower curtian were moldy. And NO REFUNDS.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had business in Wilmington and the port area, so we booked this place because it accepted pets. I booked on the web site and paid via PayPal. When I got to the motel they said the web site doesn't work, the money will not go through, and you don't have a reservation. So I paid again (and will have to get my money back from PayPal).

Let me say that the people who run this place were very nice. We paid for 2 nights but only stayed 1, and they promptly refunded our money.

The pool area looks very nice. We did not use it as it was very cold during the time we stayed there.

The pillows in our room were outstanding. The most comfortable that I can ever remember.

The free breakfast is cheap and basic. The rules of the house are you must go back to your room to drink your coffee and eat your breakfast.

There were no hangars in the closet area.

It was pretty noisy at night. The other guests and their kids were loud; otherwise I would give it a Very Good rating for sleep quality.

But the big turn off for me were a lot of people who seemed to be not guests but permanent residents. Not sure what the deal is with this. Sort of scary.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Robert R
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its a doss house dont even think of booking this place. The floors and bathroom are dirty, the view is a rubbish tip, possibly the worst place I ahve ever stayed at, the pillows were stained and when I complained they did nothing except argue. After a lot of shouting they gave us one clean pillow for 2 people. Dont ever stay in this dump ever, for 80 dollars it was 79 overpriced, No where near the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wilkinson b
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

RUN AWAY FAST!!!! This place is disgusting!!! After paying full price for a 4 day stay (having some home improvement done) I was waiting for my key cards and a drug addict (trust me it was obvious) waltzed into the lobby and asked if he could give them $23 because that's all he had and he really needed a place to crash.. I thought they would turn him away, NO THEY GAVE HIM A ROOM!!! They gave him a downstairs room which I was just told there were no more of!! This place is beyond freaking ridiculous. People walking around at all hours of the night, pathetic customer service, the maid? Oh forget it, she won't even take your trash!!! I could go on and on but I will leave you with this, RUN!!!!!!! There are nicer hotels just down PCH!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

While waiting my new home to be prepped for move in we stay here. My family and I slid the key into door to walk into the must terrible smell ever. It smelled of animals. I then walked into the bathroom,to discover the shower still left with someones soap and an attached hair. I then went to look at the beds then to look over to discover animal puke on the side nightstand and the carpet. I then went to the store bought cleaners and air fresheners along with gloves and a broom. I cleaned. It began to smell better, and I felt a little cleaner. The internet and HBO work on when it wants to. The neighbors are often yelling along with the local druggies turning your door handle beating on your door or someone trying to sell you their groceries from the Dollar store. Not to mention I seen cops arresting a person in parking lot ans chopper flying over with spotlight. The place has roaches. I also never got a trash can or fresh towels or maid service at all, not even offered to me. Thank goodness we brought our own towels, soap, and toliet paper. I woke up in the mornings to find itchy bites on my arms, legs ,elbows, and neck. I cleaned every day we stayed and plan to laundry everything in hot water and hot dryer. The pool is dirty and smells of urine. Please pass up this place and drive on. Pay a little more you will be glad you did.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family