“Seemed legit to this Irishman.”
Review of Auld Dubliner

Auld Dubliner
Ranked #27 of 1,186 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stopped in for a traditional Irish breakfast, which they only serve on weekends. The thing was legit with the black and white pudding, Irish sausage, Irish Ham, Eggs, brown bread and some beans. The beans could have been left out but some places like to add them. We also got a Dublin Hash, which was excellent and would be ordered again in a heartbeat. Our girls got some non-traditional breakfast burritos, which they devoured. The place had a nice vibe about it and if we hadn't had teenagers with us, we probably would have went back in the evening for some pints.

1  Thank Cory H

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The service was quick and servings were good sized for the price. I selected the Corn Beef and Cabbage off the varied menu and was not disappointed, even though the cabbage was less flavorful than expected. The portion size and flavor of the Corned Beef, along with the potatoes and carrots, more than made up for it. We will eat here again on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything I enjoy about an Irish pub. They offer a decently standard selection of beer, full bar, whiskey flights, traditional Irish pub food as well as some more interesting trendy choices on the menu. I thoroughly enjoyed an IPA, a locally made stout, and a couple of delicious generously portioned corned beef tacos enjoying the SoCal sunshine on the deck. I would have taken photos, but I was too busy stuffing my face. Special thanks to the book loving bartender for your help.

1  Thank MITravelChick
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I have been going to this restaurant for years and recently just ate there after about 10 yrears and I was pleasantly surprised by the new items on the menu. The service has always been top notch and that hasn’t changed. The tater tots with bacon are a great starter and you can get $2.00 off drinks during happy hour. If you’re in Long Beach try this quaint bar/restaurant, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I was deciding between the fish and chips and a sandwich on the menu. Our server said “get the fish and chips—it’s better”. I appreciated her view and ordered the fish and chips and I was very glad I did! A large piece of batter fried fish and lots of fries. With the malt vinegar, it was delicious. The server was attentive and efficient, checking with us several times throughout the meal. They have free WiFi and several TVs in the restaurant. There is live music at 10pm. There are many options for draft beer and other options for drinks.

1  Thank bandie101

Been to Auld Dubliner? Share your experiences!