All reviews indoor pool the concierge lounge airport hotel lb airport very nice hotel fire pit front desk staff lobby area short drive the room was nice definitely stay here again bed was comfortable starbucks lgb parking shuttle lax
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Right from when you enter the hotel you are met with their famous hospitality. While the hotel is excellent, it is the staff that make the difference. They are always ensuring everything is up to standard and trying to anticipate your needs.
The rooms are comfortable with excellent beds for a superb sleep.
A thorough selection of amenities in the room and there is an amazing selection on the TV including TED talks and Netflix.
The service in the concierge lounge is unequalled.
A great home away from home.

Room Tip: North side
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Marriott_LB, Director of Sales at Long Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello SenorGancho!

Thank you for recent review. We strive to create an amazing guest experience and are pleased to hear about your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I came to the Long Beach Marriott for a job interview. I had a two night stay at the hotel and I had a absolutely amazing time and experience. The staff were all super friendly (some even remembered my name). I highly recommend this hotel if you will be staying near the airport!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Marriott_LB, Director of Sales at Long Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hi Jared,

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you back with us!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I arrived around 5am to the Marriott Long Beach where I had to wait an excessive amount of time for Erick gonzlaez to come out from the back to check in. My flight had arrived late an had to get the rental car so I was very exhausted. I forgot my form an I had asked for the WiFi an was not provided this as my phone doesn't have good connection. I asked him to use the business center computer an no response so at this point of waiting over 30 mins to check in I asked to just change the rate to the BAR rate an I will fix it after in the morning at this point Erick was rude an could careless an said he couldn't do that I said then I'll just book a normal rate an he said he would charge me for both reservations. As an AGM I was distraught at the lack of hospitality provided an I was furious at this point as we're now at almost 45 mins waiting to get checked in. After I was able to use my friends phone an email the form over he takes his time to check us in. Then provided us a room on the second floor outside the HVAC units on the roof when my preference clearly states high floor. I'm very displeased with this stay and I don't complain. I also know he deleted my email cause I never got my receipt emailed to me.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Marriott_LB, Director of Sales at Long Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to rectify the situation directly.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and we were helped by Roland in the Lobby Snack Area. He was amazing. He was working alone and had several guest to attend to. He remained friendly, efficient and professional.
I was extremely impressed with his customer service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Marriott_LB, Director of Sales at Long Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Hi bettymartin2013,

We are pleased to hear of your great experience with one of our associates. We appreciate yoru feedback and look forward to having you visit us again!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

I always come here when staying near the airport for business. It’s a quiet hotel. The Mexican restaurant downstairs is good and convenient. The small convenience store is also nice to have at hand. The gym is better than average. The pool grounds are very nice which give the place a solid 4 star rating. Friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hi habitact,

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again!