Review Highlights
Great wine and service

Very friendly, great wine knowledge, good white wine selection. Pretty picnic area. They wave the... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2018
pamela4real
San Carlos, California
via mobile
Great place for a tasting!

This is a great little winery and the staff is fun! The property is very nice with a bridge going... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2018
Jim P

All reviews canyon road foxen canyon great wine tasting room vineyards table picnic albarino wines
Reviewed March 23, 2014

There are so many wineries and vineyards in the Los Olivos/Santa Barbara/Santa Maria area. Martian is seriously the place to go. Totally tucked away on Alisos Canyon Road, it was a private and perfect spot to spend a Saturday afternoon. My fiance and I decided to make an impromptu trip to the area to go wine tasting. I had heard of this winery from a coworker of mine and decided why not stop by. It was such a beautiful day and after stopping by a couple other wineries, we happened to find this place, which is off a side road off the main Foxen Canyon Road. Are we happy we did! We actually ended up loving the place so much that we just continued to hang out with the staff and other patrons at Martian and spent the entire rest of our afternoon there until well after closing. Go here and you will not be disappointed!!! My fiance and I have already decided that we are gonna go back at some point for a tour of the vineyards and maybe enjoy bringing our own lunch and chill out on their picnic benches outside. I can't say enough great stuff about Martian...their wines and their service are really amazing!!! we ended up buying 5 bottles! =)

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Love! Love! Love! and stories and laughs! The whole process of making wine and our connection with the earth and people giving back, lived it on our visit!! I wish you all great success, because it's all done so right! You all are Amazing!! Tom&Jeff from Minneapolis

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We decided to take a different road into the winery area of Santa Maria/Los Alamos, Alisos Canyon Road instead of Foxen Canyon. And we just happened to drive by this winery, we almost missed; but something caught our eye. Something off the beaten path, the kind of place we enjoy; and I'm glad we stopped. They've only been open for a few months, but from the moment we walked-in; we felt welcomed.
They are dog friendly, and family (kids) friendly. The wines were vey good, they have a variety of white, reds as well as some very interesting blends. We even got a tour of the facilities, the winery is located in a very nice area; surrounded by hills and oak trees. Definitely recommend checking it out, specially for lunch or towards the end of the day; the sunset was amazing.

1  Thank javfun