“Great lunch specials!”
Review of The Sit-Down

The Sit-Down
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sit-Down is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,849 of 11,727 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Description: Wood-fired Neapolitan style pizzas, Homemade fresh pasta with many vegan options. Open late night with a beautiful hidden back patio.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was with a coworker nearby and turned to yelp to find a lunch spot. Outdoor seating, pizza, what's not to love?

We were seated outside in the back patio area. Definitely recommend as it's a nice change from inside and they have umbrellas so you're not roasting!

They have a great lunch special! I ordered the Il diavolo pizza with the insalata rustica. The portion of the pizza is more than plenty and the salad was refreshing. I washed everything down with a side of lavender lemonade, which was delicious!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My family and I are here for dinner after leaving the Griffith observatory. It’s about a 10 minute drive. Great hot, fresh food. Wonderful service. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Good brunch in the back patio. One of us loved the Benedict and the other loved the caprese panini. Good choice of egg and non egg dishes if a group wants lunch vs brunch.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

The French fries are phenomenal! I highly recommend sitting in the inner courtyard. It’s quiet and is a welcome break. The food is great.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

My cousin and I had brunch at the Sit Down today. Unfortunately, the restaurant has a B rating which I think that they deserve. It is an older building, they have some cute artifacts but they are probably hard to keep clean, their supplies aren't well stored and at the risk of sounding like my mother, their front window is filthy. Now to the good...the food was really good. I had a cupachino (spelling) and my cousin had an Americano both of which were good. I really enjoyed the caprese panini. The bread was tasty but light and crunchy. The basil and mozzarella were delicious and it tasted like they use good olive oil. I opted for the garlic fries which were wonderful. My cousin had the avocado toast which came with feta even though he didn't ask for it and some poached eggs. There were lots of good choices and the prices are good. They open at 11 a.m. and stay open until 3:00 a.m. which I thought was for the bar crowd but might be for the hospital crowd since Children's Hospital and Kaiser are just around the corner. We sat in the back patio which was pleasant. They need a clean freak, obsessive-compulsive friend to come in and give the place a good scrub and then I will come back.