“Awesome house in perfect location!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Earth Room with deck outside the french doors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

supermomf...
Austin, Texas
“Awesome house in perfect location!”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I LOOOOOOVE this place! I've actually stayed twice, the first time with my family and the second time just myself for work. I walked to this restaurant Pace down the street, and saw Russell Brand there. So Hollywood! The house is charming and comfy, and so close to the Sunset Strip. Kind of makes me feel like I'm in the movie Laurel Canyon. The owner Christie was really helpful when I needed tips for fun places to take my kids. I'm sure I will be back again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing