Hotel Bel-Air
US$377
  • Beachfront
US$127
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$286
  • Restaurant
US$289
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$289
US$271
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$434
  • Beachfront
US$123
US$99
  • Pool
All reviewswolfgang puckthe beverly hills hotella prairie spadorchester collectionswan lakestone canyonpolo loungecanyon suitesheated floorswood burning fireplacebest hotels in the worldsister propertymoment you arriveroom servicefavorite hotelpool staffbeautiful hotel
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Most beautiful and wonderful place- totaly relaxing and attentive staff! When people say the old addage- "you get what you pay for" - this hotel and its people are the very definition. I was suprised at every turn at their level of attentiveness and attention to my well being. When i departed and left personal belongings in the room- they were gathered and forwarded to me in less than 24 hours!! The front desk staff is over the top and couldnt do enough for me. Conceierge is fabulous too...

Room Tip: there are newly redecorated rooms that are worth staying in!! but your ocation at the property should dictate as there is such a choice of views and ambiances to experience
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HBAManager, Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I have passed along your kind words to our staff as they will appreciate that they made a difference in your stay. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The hotel is amazing, right in the middle of everything I wanted to see and visit. Breakfast is a great addition. Being allergic to feather I asked for a hypoallergenic bed and they provided me with that so I didnt have to scare everybody with my running nose and tearing eyes! Definitely will come back next year with my fiancee! Thank you guys!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I am delighted you enjoyed your experience and will be joining us again for another visit. We know how miserable allergies can be so we are happy to help in any way! We hope to see you and your fiancée again very soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

The Bel-Air is superb in every way. The extensive renovations have not spoiled the ambiance of the beautiful landscaped and extensive grounds. The rooms are completely updated and automated. There are any number of options for items such as pillows, coffee maker and the like.

We didn't have dinner in the dining room, but our two lunches there were excellent. We did have an incident with the desert we ordered one night in the bar, but the Hotel followed it up to our complete satisfaction.

The welcoming, competent and friendly service is second to none. Every wish is cheerfully and efficiently fulfilled.

I could go back to LA just for the pleasure of staying at the Bel-Air

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I am thrilled you enjoyed our redesign and the dining experience at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air!

We pride ourselves on providing a five star experience at Hotel Bel-Air and are glad to see it made a difference in your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bel-Air very soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is the best hotel on Earth. The staff is extremly friendly, helpful. They made the stay great. The hotel is nestled in a safe community, with beautiful greenery. I highly recommend to stay there. If I am in LA next time, will difinetly go there.
The rooms are recently renovated with a modern look.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff truly made a difference in your stay. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you back at the hotel this Summer!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2012

The hotel has just had a great facelift and looks amazing - they even kept the swans although, as it was raining, they had been locked away somewhere! Lovely restaurant and great service and very attentive staff. Unfortunately, the food was good but not brilliant - having just come back from the Biltmore in Santa Barbara where it was amazing! Overall, I felt it was expensive for what we got.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I am pleased you enjoyed the redesign as much as we have. However, I am extremely concerned to hear that the food did not live up to your expectations.

I will be contacting you via private message to arrange a complimentary dinner for two on us. Our menu changes daily due to availability of seasonal farmers’ market ingredients so we’re confident we can win back your trust, perhaps with new menu options.

Once again, please accept my apologies and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bel-Air.