Just back from LA 2 day trip with my family, I booked this place couple days ago from Expedia, every one had bedbug bites all over from one night stay in this motel, even found brown color bed bug on the bed, just hate it, location is ok, staff is kind nice when you check in, room was big enough, but the itching from the bug bites and the noise from the street, make you unable to rest during the night, the place is horrible, dust, gross, dirty, this is the worst motel I have ever stayed in !!! I feel so shamed to take my old parents to stay in this motel the,
whole place need be totally terminal cleaned, please don't stay in this motel unless you want to check your family in hospital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location at the beginning of the Hollywood Star Walk of Fame. At the foot of Yamashiro Mountain on La Brea Avenue one and a half blocks north of the "Sunset Strip". All the nightlife that famous people made infamous, Viper Room and House of Blues for example, within a short drive from the hotel. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, the Hollywood & Highland Center and Grauman's Chinese Theater are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hollywood Cityview Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Cityview Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Cityview Inn And Suites
- Hollywood 7 Star Hotel