US$340
US$289
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$210
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$146
US$281
US$236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$136
US$356
US$292
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationboutique hoteltwo double bedsfree breakfastuniversal studioshollywoodfameboulevardrates
Reviewed December 23, 2014

This place looks like a haunted house. Very scary,dirty,smells,gross and not taken care of at all. Trust me DO NOT STAT HERE!!!!!Go and check it out before you pay anything because once your see it you will want to go running for your life!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2014
10  Thank Rdiazz
Reviewed December 20, 2014 via mobile

They are currently doing construction work at the hotel upgrading the rooms, reseption etc. This meant that there where holes in the roofs and walls, furniture placed all over the hallways and the whole hotel was covered in dust. It's probably the worst looking hotell I have spent a night in. On the upside, the rooms were ok, so we got a good night of sleep, but don't expect anything more than that.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ole E
Reviewed December 19, 2014

You can't really ask for a more convenient location in Hollywood. Literally a 1 minute walk to Hollywood Blvd., The Hollywood/Highland Shopping Mall and Dolby (formerly Kodak) Theater, the sleek, modern Red Line, LA's Metropolitan Subway system, and Chinese Theater.
This is a moderately priced, historic hotel, currently undergoing a complete renovation of their guest rooms with a contemporary flair, that now brings you all the conveniences the 21st century. Wi-Fi is free, and the signal was solid and fast! Also, there were PLENTY of electrical outlets, strategically placed throughout the room. There was a small refrigerator, amazing shower, and the staff were courteous and friendly.
This is one of the better values in Hollywood, you really would have a hard time finding more "bang for your buck" in this city filled with a whole lot of dirty, inhospitable lodgings demanding higher prices for lower quality accommodations.
I'm looking forward to staying here again when I return to LA at the end of the month.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2014

I reserved a night (Nov 24th, 2014) at Hollywood Liberty Hotel through Expedia. I just wanted a safe clean but cheap place at a walking distance from Hollywood Blvd. I did not go for an apartment in the same price range because there was a review on it saying dangerous people hang around it.

We drew there from Las Vegas and reached around 4 p.m. When I entered the 'lobby' all i could see was a junk yard. I went out to reconfirm the name matches to where I go. The person at the lobby was very understanding, even before I say anything he said the hotel was being renovated. I was given the option of visiting the room and decide if I wanted to stay. I agreed and went through narrow run down corridors to get to a second floor room. It was spacious but dirty and falling apart - not suitable for our i year infant even to visit. I declined to stay and he said we were fine as I had chosen to make the payment in person - had not made the payment through Expedia. Expedia advertisement on the property had no mention about the renovation or any such thing. You would only be surprised.

We were left with finding a room for the night right there after a 4-hour drive with an infant. But I was at least happy the hotel person acted reasonably.

However, the biggest surprise was when I checked my creditcard statement on Dec 12th, Liberty hotel had posted charge for a full night stay on 5th Dec!!! The transaction description said that I made the payment in person! I only had given my creditcard information to Expedia for making the reservation. I did not even take it out at the hotel in-person! They tried to sneak in the charge into my creditcard assuming I will not notice it. I was so lucky it by accident.

I called the hotel rightaway - it was 9.30p.m. in their local time and the guy, who answered the phone, said the manager will come in the morning and asked me to call then! I did not want to waste any more time on these crooks, I called my bank and disputed the charge.

These people are thieves! Also, liars to hide their true situation on Expedia. I will complain to Expedia as well. Do not spoil your otherwise fun time by dealing with these time wasters.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank RanilB5
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I was there on November 2014 i had reservation for 4 nights but i evaded after the first night immediately .Their website photos are a big lie and these good reviews are fakes and another lie !!! I got to this trashy place and in the first look i found the drug addicted people in the hotel( actually it is not a hotel but it is just a trashy place to just not sleep out) even at front desk . The common areas are run down and trashy. The room I got reeked of animal urine and felt like a gross damp basement. the room really was pigsty. very dirty, un organised , with a bad smell, the window was full of black dust and the left of drug ,The sheets were stained and very dirty . the towels were in black color and full of other's hair . The place was so terrible that for the first time in my life .I went to the front desk and informed them that i am leaving the hotel and requested for refund .that junky boy at front desk told me after 2 days the money will be refund in my account but after one month it is not refunded yet !!!! Also this place is very unsafe .it is really an awful nightmare . it doesn't worth even one star.

THIS TRASH PLACE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE ARE TERRIBLE!!! I can't warn you enough. Don't get fooled into paying for this hotel like I did!!!

• Stayed: November 2014