All reviews great location affordable hotel large room two double beds universal studios free breakfast hollywood fame storage
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with Hollywood Liberty for 2 nights and chose this due to the location. Overall this is the best location to stay given the walking distance to Hollywood Blvd and all the fun. Caution: One of the front desk Staff named Blue is Arrogant and Rude. I would certainly recommend this Hotel if he is not around to Greet you. I would recommend checking for other properties around this location before booking this Hotel. Detailed review below

Room: A very Spacious, modern interior and design. Comfortable Beds. The room has Microwave, hair dryer and refrigerator and a Big TV.

Bfast: simple bfast with bread, Croissants, cereals, Milk and a Coffee. Comfortable seating space next to reception gives you a quiet and pleasant morning experience before you start your Day.

Location: You can access Hollywood Blvd in less than 5mins walking distance. Check Google maps attractions for list of things to do nearby.

Overall a good stay in the hotel. It's a small but well maintained property in a very good location except one staff (Arrogant Blue) who can spoil your holiday so you should beware.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank rajatc78
Reviewed December 15, 2016

It's not worth it to stay here-even for the location-as that is all this hotel has to offer. The hotel smells. It's loud and disruptive. The rooms are filthy. There are bugs in the shower, and the staff do not care about customer service. There's a reason why the Better Business Bureau gives this establishment a "F." Check- in is at 3:00. Our room still was not ready until almost 4:30. "Blu"-the front desk clerk, offered no apologies for the inconvenience and rudely refused to compensate us for the delay in check in. He was not concerned about customer satisfaction and this attitude is reflected in their "policies" which protects the business-not the consumer. I wanted to cancel my reservation after I saw the unsanitary room condition and I was "bullied" in to staying there, otherwise I would have been charged the entire 3 night stay. Another one of the hotel's policies that protects them. Oh-and don't you dare be late checking out, because they'll charge you a hefty fee-but they can take as long as they want to get you checked in without having to be accountable. I wish I would have done my homework before booking here. Learn from my mistake! Go anywhere else but here!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank dawncat21
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Called last minute and they had rooms available! Newly remodeled and a cute patio to sit with friends. We will definitely come back:) The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We enjoyed walking to nearby places to have dinner!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

"A comfy bed is so important, helping us to fall asleep easily and keeping us asleep so we wake up refreshed and ready to go. Unfortunately, many people buy too firm a mattress, thinking that it will be good for their backs. Good zonal support is important, but our backs and shoulders also love comfy cushioning layers. Had a good night in LA. Got some good rest, an plan on having a good day .. Hollywood Liberty Hotel..

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended hotel!! Great location, friendly environment and very nice rooms. Came for one night and will be back. Huge flat screen tvs. Hangout area out front. Rooms were neat and clean. Comfortable stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends