“Great soup dumplings”
Review of R.O.C. Kitchen

R.O.C. Kitchen
Ranked #1,738 of 11,912 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We had never eaten soup dumplings, but found them wonderful. They are tender little steamed pockets with wonderful fillings of broth and meats. Plus, the fried rice was some of the best I've ever tasted. Great lunch for all.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

蝦湯包,蟹肉包味道可比美鼎泰豐,一行五人排隊等候約20分鐘.不確定是否接受訂位.但是點一道Baby Broccoli確來了一盤類似中國芥蘭,很失望.一般中芥蘭都印寫Chinese Broccoli.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

I went here last night. The place was packed and there was a 20 minute wait. We ordered pork dumplings, pork and shrimp dumplings, pork buns, egg drop soup I believe and their vegetable fried rice. The dumplings were ok, I've had better in China. The part that sucks is that the broth in the dumplings was lukewarm. The buns were pretty good, the rice was average and so was the soup. The portions are rather small so you have to get multiple things. The bill was $53 for 2 people. Each item ranges from like $8 to $12 on average. The staff is nice, especially the girl with the curly hair and a slight accent.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Despite the subject line, this place is good and I plan to return. I was just surprised to find that the two varieties of steamed meat dumplings we ordered had pockets of water in them that burst open when biting down. This is a Taiwanese restaurant, not a Chinese one. If I compare it to my Chinese experiences I would say that there is less seasoning on the cooked meats here and less sauce choice/variety.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great spot to done in or take out! We love the friend rice and soup dumplings! You won't be disappointed. One of our favorite places in Playa Vista!

Date of visit: August 2017