Shared 8 hours Los Angeles City Sightseeing Tour from Long Beach

Book in advance
from
US$122.06
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Venice Beach Boardwalk
from US$122.06
from US$41.03
from US$267.00
from US$104.00
2,988 results
All reviews people watching venice beach skateboard park walks of life skateboarders vendors souvenirs california roller
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

You have to do the boardwalk. But it was not that impressive. Way too many vendors selling the same thing. Too many bums.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank J P
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Lots of life-challenged people lying on the sidewalks and other behaving erratically and staggering around on the boardwalk among hordes of tourists.

Date of experience: July 2019
3  Thank HannaBragberg
Reviewed August 6, 2019

The beach is beautiful, there’s no denying that, it’s so clean and picturesque. We cycled from the pier down to Venice which was nice. The iconic Venice sign is great for an Insta, doing it for the gram pic, but the rest of it seemed to be like Camden (uk) but by the see, not that I dislike Camden, but we didn’t fly 5000 miles for that. All in all just a tad overrated, which is a shame.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank OurWorldMyOyster
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Most times I'm in LA, I go to Venice Beach. There are always people there, someone doing some kind of show, a basketball game going on and people working out. Basically, Venice Beach Boardwalk is a great people watching spot!

The last time I was there (June 2019), I stopped by to see my incense man. I've been buying my incense from him for at least the last 10 years. His name is Moussa and during this trip, I found out he is going home to Senegal. I am super bummed about this, but Moussa assured me the incense will still be there once he's not.

Someone in the group grabbed some kettle corn (delicious! Mad I didn't get my own bag), and I usually hit this ice cream spot when I'm there as well.

I think that's what I like most about this place -- it really hasn't changed much since I've been going there. I see the same people selling the same things, and that's a good thing (In my opinion).

If you want a quiet beach, this is not the spot for you!

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank LiveInTheMoment75
Reviewed July 30, 2019

My friend and I walked along the boardwalk for a little bit, but I found it to be a very seedy and grimy place. Lots of cliche tourist shops, lots of trash, and a fair amount of homeless people. It was cool to see it after hearing so much about it, but really worth a short visit. I spent most of my time at the skate park honestly.

Date of experience: April 2019