All reviewsclose to downtownfree parkinggoody bagdowntown lafree muffinsroom was cleanwalk in closetbus stopupon checkwould stay here againbottled waterlate at nightstayed nightsmini fridgerental carneighborhoodlodging
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed in Jerrys Motel in April 2012 and we were so happy when we left.
Jerry helped us with everything we needed too know!
We did not have a car but we just took buses. We searched our routes on google map , pretty easy :-).
The rooms were great.
Very clean , nice shower , huge room for a nice price. Alot of TV channels.
This was the best place we stayed in our holiday. And we slept in 3 different hotels in U.S.
Thank you Jerry! The man with amazing service.

• Stayed: April 2012
JerrysMotel, Manager at Jerry's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you very much for feedback on your recent stay. We are happy to hear we were able to make your visit to Los Angeles comfortable, clean and easy. Thank you for staying and we hope to have you as a guest again in the future!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We spent just one night here before travelling home and had no problems. The rooms were simple and clean with a large tv. There was wifi but was quite slow and we had to go to starbucks downtown to check in for our flight! We were given a little goodie bag when checking in with some crisps and drinks which was a nice surprise. The bathroom was of a good size however the door did not shut properly therefore you had to hold it shut when going to the toilet. Parking was free here and we had no problems with parking. Breakfast is not included with this motel where as all other motels/hotels/hostels that we had stayed in on this trip did have this included. You can walk into the downtown area from the motel in about 10-15 mins. Overall a nice stay and good value for money in LA.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay and review! We truly appreciate all guest feedback and address all issues. Although your stay was a pleasant one, we are sorry to hear there were a few things that could have made your stay even better. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future, and if you ever run into any issues with the internet or need any printing services, be sure to let us know, as we are often able to help guests having technical difficulties and also provide complimentary boarding pass printing services. Thank you very much for staying!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed at Jerry's for two nights, it was great and we had everything we needed, friendly advice for sightseeing, very convenient location to Universal Studio, Chinatown, Sunset Ave
and Beverly Hills, comfortable bed, ironing machine, microwave and small fridge, couldn't ask more for a short stay and it is definitely a good place to crush.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay. We always do our best to be as helpful as possible to all of our guests sightseeing needs, and we are very happy to hear we helped make your visit to LA a good one. Thanks for staying!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a great value for money place to stay. I needed a place to stay overnight before starting a tour and this was perfect. The room was very clean and tidy, bed was comfortable, big tv. The service is great- I got a welcome bag on arrival with water, juice, snacks and Jerry even offered to drive me to the airport when I left (although I ended up getting the shuttle which he helped to organize). Obviously it's not a 5-star hotel, but the room was clean and comfortable, the staff were lovely and it's great value for money. I would stay here again if I come to LA again.

• Stayed: May 2012
JerrysMotel, Manager at Jerry's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your recent visit. We do our very best to provide a comfortable stay for our guests, so we are glad you had a comfortable and affordable stay with us. Hope to have you as a guest again!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I recently spent 4 nights at Jerry's Motel and would highly recommend this motel as a clean, safe place to rest your head while traveling to Los Angeles. My pleasant experience started even before I arrived, as Jerry and I communicated via email to setup a small request for a cot. Upon arrival, Jerry greeted me at the reception and presented me a small gift bag with some water and goodies in it - I really thought it was a nice touch. The room was clean, and the bed was really comfortable. Flat screen television with satellite TV, Fridge, Microwave, and a nice binder with maps and local attraction information - this came in very handy. Its only about a 10 minute walk from the main drag, and 3 KM from the Staples Center/Convention Center. Jerry was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I always like staying with small family run operations, and I had a wonderful experience at this motel. Highly recommended for anybody who doesn't want to spend $150 - $300 at the big name chains in downtown LA.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank roadtripz

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are incredibly happy to hear our convenient amenities and resources made your stay with us convenient and enjoyable. As a small business, we appreciate your support for small businesses. Thanks again!