Free cancellation until 27/07
US$246
US$236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$305
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$450
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$210
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

1,899 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbliss spaw insiderbliss productschris nelsonmarvelous suitepantages theaterpool partyliving roomlobby bartrader joeshotel is beautifulmetro stationvalet parkingchinese theatrevalet servicebeverly hills
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Good location, staff all extremely pleasant and helpful. However - Decor is truly o.t.t., can't make up my mind whether I liked it or not. Filled with young trendies who are stick thin, heavily tanned and talking on two phones at the same time! I did think it was a bit much not being able to take a bottle of water (we had paid an exorbitant price for in our room) on to the roof terrace where the pool is....they have a 'guard' on duty at the lifts to search you for food and drink which they will confiscate to make sure you have to buy their rather pricey offerings. Definitely not for families in my view.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen K
Brad_Wulff, Guest Relations Manager at W Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. The design of our hotel is heavily influenced by vintage Hollywood glamour, and our red carpet Grand Staircase is a great example of that.

While we do cater to a wide variety of guest, you are correct in that we are more focused on an adult experience.

I invite you back next time you are in the Los Angeles area, which I hope is soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am a SPG gold member (actually 3 stays up for Platinum) and stayed at many W and Westin because of the standardized rooms and services. I expect no less for W hollywood and found that the receptionist was half asleep, less than enthusiastic to serve. No one was available to help out with luggages during check in and my boyfriend couldn't help because we got only 15 minutes grace period and he was rushed out, not to say nobody was willing to give him directions to the nearby Hertz. The room was Ok, clean but then the lights go on and off at times. We stayed there only for 5 hours because we were taking the 1.30am flight back to Hong Kong. We left at 11pm and the hotel was filled up with bar hopping people, and guess what, the hotel staff were MORE than eager to take pictures for those people than actually helping us check out and with our 2 big luggages!!! I expect hospitality from starwood, and this is VERY VERY disappointing. Guess they care about earning money from the clubbing/drinks than serving the real hotel guests.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hoivic

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate the continued loyalty of SPG members in our hotel, and I am sorry your experience did not match up to yours or our expectations.

I truly am sorry for your experience at our Welcome Desk, we take great care to ensure that first impressions are perfect.

I have passed your feedback on to our teams, and we will use it to continue to improve our service. I can guarantee you that taking care of our guests is always a top priority for us.
I would love the chance to show a true W Hollywood stay, and I hope you consider us on your next visit to Hollywood.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay, every thing we enjoy was in walking distance from the hotel. It was great just to enjoy the patio and watch people. This is a place that everyone should experience, it felt so Hollywood! We had a few friends staying at the same hotel and everyone loved it! Plenty of places to meet up before we headed out.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Just stayed a night at the W Hollywood to see a concert in the area. I'd stayed at the other W in West Hollywood and expected this one to be the same. Wrong. I'm not sure if it was the location or if it was because it was "WET summer" (Swanky high heels and bikinis by the pool...an event that the W promotes.), but the vibe of this W is different. It's hip, it's swank, it's modern, but it's less classy than it's western Hollywood counterpart. Young people everywhere, it's certainly a hub of activity. We were there on a Sunday night and when we returned from the concert, the lobby was packed and a live blues band was playing. The clientele seemed to be trying too hard to be cool.... but let's get to the room.

The beds rawk. Seriously comfortable. They are low, so the older crowd might have trouble getting in and out of them, but who wants to get out? :) Unfortunately for me, 3 of the 4 pillows on my bed smelled like "other people's head", which was rather gross. There was a very cool minibar fridge and all sorts of snacks at exorbitant prices, including oxygen shots. Swank. BUT the shower head leaked all night and oddly enough they only gave us 2 bath towels to use, even though we registered for 3 staying in the room. Room service was excellent and quick, so was the response to fix our DVD player (which was never hooked up in the first place.) The rooms are equipped with charging stations for all your electronics, a noise machine that plays crickets or the sea or whatever relaxes you, as well as a radio. Make up mirror is lighted and magnified, so you can scare yourself to death in the middle of the night with a flick of a switch. The restaurant served ok food (ask for the truffle cheese fries that aren't on the menu to brighten your meal) and all the stall latches in the women's bathroom in the lobby were broken. We never even ventured to the pool due to the WET event...we were skeerd of what we'd see. And trust me, there was lots of skin around! Overall, it's a hip, trendy place to set your suitcases....but if you want upscale and classy, wait til WET season is over and the hotel's hormones have a chance to settle. Then I'm sure you'll have a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms not overlooking streets in Hollywood (which runs 24/7) are always quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank skinnedknee

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. While sharing many of the same characteristics, each W Hotel has its own identity and culture. In Hollywood, that vibrant nightlife energy is apparent from the moment you walk through the front door, compared to W Los Angeles – Westwood, which offers a luxurious escape from Los Angeles.
Sunday night is our weekly Jazz Night, and it is one of the highlights of the week. Our own Brenna Whitaker performs, and is often joined by a variety of musicians ranging from current pop stars to classic music legends.

I do apologize for your experience with the pillows in your room, that is not up to our standards. I am glad we were able to correct the issue with your DVD player, and I agree, the truffle fries are fantastic.

I hope to welcome you back next time you are in the Hollywood area!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The front desk was very sweet and well trained. The bell hop was a great help as well, but I think calling them ambassadors is stupid. The decor in the main area is still a hot mess and needs to be redone ASAP. The rooms did not feel as narrow as last time. I will only stay here when I am using my star wood points.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family