See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I spent New Year's Eve here when we went to see Kat williams at the Nokia theatre at LA Live. I give it a 3 because it was available. They were polite and nice. The prices are reasonable. The beds were supercomfortable. On the other hand, the "breakfast" was some fake orange juice, coffee with powdered creamer, and cornflakes. Dismal at best. Nonetheless, a great place to use as a hub to explore downtown and avoid a DUI if you are going out here. We loved it! We walked to LA Live at night and to Starbucks in the morning. Beautiful.

Room Tip: we got a 2 bed room off the street and it was very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank S B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed here with my 11 year old son, from the 14th to 27th August, was pretty nervous from reading some bad reviews.

Let's not beat about the bush it's not the Hilton but you are not paying Hilton prices. It's basic especially in the bathroom area. Everything in my room (265) worked but it needs updating and certain things changing like the strip light. As for the rest of it beds were very comfy decent Tv, fridge was a bit tatty but worked. Room was clean and it was cleaned daily, air conditioning worked although a bit noisy.

Staff were helpful especially Aish (Young ish lad) who was very helpful with tips on where to visit and best times to go.

Location well this place is 3 minutes walk from Downtown LA, and within easy driving distance of all the main attractions.

Although the pool need a bit of a clean we used it for the first couple of day's and it was cleaned up during our last week.

Breakfast is served in the small reception area and although I never tried it, it seemed popular with the rest of the guests.

Wifi is available ask at reception for password, you may have sit near to reception to use it as I believe it does not reach all rooms although it reached our well enough.

There is a large selection of brochures and maps covering the area which are very useful.

So to sum it up great value for the money and great location, need's more positive reviews

Room Tip: Rooms near to office get better wifi, room 265 was fine for me.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
11  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I liked this hotel or more like a motel since there is a parking in the middle what makes it easy to reach the room with your stuff. It was quite clean, easily accessible, well located, possible to walk to downtown, but wifi was only in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maiklcz2
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel was absolutely disgusting. Not only were there stains EVERYWHERE -- on the floor, on the bed, on the sheets, the "couch" but the sink was falling from the wall. There were holes in the wall, the "chair" they give you to sit on literally looks like it was stolen from a pre-school. The mattress felt like it was over 30 years old and was so lumpy and uncomfortable. Top it off, the smoke detector had been removed from the room. Nice to know that if there was a fire, my last days would be in the Motel from Hell.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank JL3003
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This hotel was EXTREMLY unsanitary, the rooms smeld of mildew there was a black sticky substance on the carpet, their version of a "king" sized bed was two twin mattress put together. We found what appeared to be blood stains in the sheets as well as stains, and hair (pubic hair) in our bathing towels. My girlfriend complained to the maid about our towels and the maid went on to say that SHE had spoken to the manager on more then one occasion requesting new towels, but everytime he simply blew her off. The bathroom was absolutely sickening it was blatenly obvious that the bathroom had not been clean for quite some time. The "mirror" in the bathroom was hanging from the light over the sink by some dental floss...yes dental floss...and after it fell to the floor at about 2 something in the morning I noticed there was writting on the wall that read " you look great ". To top it all off there was poop YES POOP ON THE TISSUE...and the customer service was horrendous

• Stayed: July 2012