All reviews korea town korean bbq wiltern theater burger restaurant purple line complimentary wine wine reception hardwood floors quaint hotel brick wall continental breakfast valet parking wine hour loved this hotel metro station valet service hotel lobby
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loved this historic hotel, the common areas are beautiful, the rooms are large with vintage charm that that is clean and comfortable. We got in late and the guy at check in was wonderful. Our first room didn't have the pull out bed we needed for our daughter but he was on it and switched us to a room with a pull out couch that was perfect. The free breakfast was excellent as well. The location was close to everything we wanted to see. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank heidi317
eric l, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Normandie, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for the great review and the 5-star rating.
We appreciate you business and pleased to know that your need was met promptly and efficiently.

We want to make sure our guest receives the very best in customer service no matter how late it is.
Again, Thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Excellent service from hotel staff. Lovely old hotel charm. Very quiet in my room despite busy neighborhood. Wine reception was a nice touch. Breakfast provided adequate variety of healthy foods. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Refrigerator was not cleaned upon arrival or during stay.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah V

Thanks for the great review and awesome rating.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was my third business trip to LA, and I was more than thrilled with my discovery of Hotel Normandie! The location is amazing- close to so much! The hotel building itself has a vintage charm that is hard to find anywhere - and the staff went above and beyond to welcome and accommodate us during our 3 day stay. I will be back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary S
eric l, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Normandie, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Hello Mary,

Thank you so much for the kind review and 5-star rating!
I'm also really happy to know that our staff and the staff went above and beyond to welcome and accommodate you
during your stay.

We love making sure our guest gets the best customer service possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Again, Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

They had a great daily happy hour for like 2 hours a day the yoga on the rooftop was great and had a awesome View. The rooms were clean and the cleaning staff check on you daily. It was a quick and easy check-in and check-out no hassles or anything they were actually pretty helpful for what to do around the hand what's in walking distance plus they had decent restaurants in a club inside the place.

Room Tip: Update bathroom
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul M

Hello Paul,
Thank you for the great review and 5 stars!
I really appreciate feedback and glad to know that the Hotel Saf met your expectations.
We pride ourselves in making sure that all of our guest feels exactly how you feel.

Again, thank you!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The next visit I will stay here again. The staff are wonderful and help in anyway they can. Sorry I don't have anymore to say. Why must I write so much. You should not require so much of an explanation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review and 5 stars.
I am glad to know that the staff was wonderful and helped you out, We take pride in making sure that our guest are very happy.

Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Thanks again!