“Convenient location”
other travellers have booked this property
Sitting and sleeping Wide view
Deck
Deck
Nearby Silver Lake
Nearby shopping district
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kvigil
“Convenient location”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I had read in previous reviews about people feeling rushed at checkout. That happened but I think it was because another guest was arriving the same day. Other con's that have been mentioned: parking is a bit of a struggle but not impossible. And the TV is by no means a flat screen nor with much cable to speak of, it's pretty limited, and you can't control the A/C so that is pretty much at the whim of the owner upstairs.
Pros: very clean and quiet and convenient location. Good size for one person as a studio, but may be too small for two.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Aug 2014
Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to provide us with feedback and fair criticisms.

We try to weigh the expense cost our offering against the rates we need to charge and hope that for enough guests what we provide is adequate for the price; there are certainly more expensive rentals that offer more. We have been fortunate enough to have guests such as yourself who can appreciate the balance.

We have checked our listing for accuracy, and though your points are valid they are not in conflict with the listing -- we certainly do not want to mislead any potential guests.

We've not had mentions about the size of the accommodation but a couple of guests have said they would prefer a larger bed, and that is something we are considering.

We hope in any case you had an enjoyable and productive visit in LA; it was our pleasure to host you.
Germany

Australia
Reviewed April 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing