“Yummy”
Review of Culina

Culina
Reserve with OpenTable
Culina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 11,892 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$18 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Burton Way
Description: Culina, Modern Italian has been recognized as one of the top restaurants in Los Angeles by Zagat, one of the best restaurants for power lunches by both The Hollywood Reporter and Haute Living, and is among Wine Enthusiast's list of the "100 Best Wine Restaurants."
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We ate dinner here one night after having exhausted ourselves at Universal Studios. My hubby and I shared a Caesar salad and I had the lasagne which was so delicious. Husband had an individual pizza that was very tasty. Wait staff is very attentive and the room was welcoming. A bit pricey, but it was worth it.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Great food, service and ambience. Sat outside near the water fountains and our service was grea. Made to feel very welcome and yge food recommendations were great. The chefs special rissotto was to die for. Would definitely go again for a special occasion.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Recently received a coupon and decided to give it a try. Was VERY pleased! We were sat at a quiet table on the patio. The service was exceptional -just the right level of attention. I felt spoiled, like a wealthy person at home with a staff who knew me. The food was SOOO good. I can't recall better Italian food in LA, in a while. We tried a few appetizers, salad, pasta, and main. Wine, too, was nicely paired. We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is elegant, with attentive and helpful service, Italian dishes faithfully and expertly cooked according to the best Italian culinary tradition. fantastic lasagna but the vel chop (Cotoletta alla Milanese) is the best ever, perhaps even the cotoletta eaten in Milan. excellent presentation of the dishes. Definitely the best Italian restaurant in Los Angeles

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Best pancakes and hot chocolate I loved my egg white frittata with Turkey sausage it was divine. My kids were so happy and would definitely come back maybe for dinner