“Dont pass up this tour company !!! They treat you FIVE star all the way”
Review of Tourific Escapes

Tourific Escapes
Ranked #1 of 41 Food & Drink in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Hollywood is the center of celebrity fame and history. It also carries a rich tradition in food and trendy culinary cuisine. We blend all of this history, tradition, fame, and cuisine into one TOURific experience, our Hollywood Sites & Bites tour. We'll see most of Hollywood's famous landmarks, talk about Hollywood history, and stop at some of the best (some hidden gems) restaurants where all of our Hollywood friends like to eat! The food is fabulous, the history is awesome, and we promise you won't leave hungry or lacking in Hollywood knowledge! We also offer a Celebrity Insider Movie Locations tour that showcases famous filming sites in Beverly Hills, Century City and Hollywood. You'll be in the company of a leading Entertainment Journalist who will share the inside scoop on all the big stars and the movies they make. Our seasonal, specialty Chocolate Indulgence tour takes you where the locals like to buy their chocolates. All tours are in the comfort of a customized, fully-air conditioned mini-van with surround sound! Group size is maximum 7 guests for a truly personalized experience. We are happy to offer any of these tours for your private group of family or friends. Please use discount code "tripadvisor" when booking and you'll receive $15 off each ticket.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I am not wasting any time putting my review out for Tourific Escapes . . Trish and Matt couldn’t have made my experience better! I signed up for the Play package The Cost of the Erection which Michael E Knight was staring in. The tour started with Dinner at the Grub. I was running late and they didn’t rush me at all to finish up. They introduced me to the entire staff and you could tell they were well loved there also. Matt even came out to my car to help me figure out how to turn off a light in my new car so my battery didn’t die. Trisha called even before I left to make sure I had directions and to offer and assistance if needed. We then walked over to the Hollywood play location and I had forgotten my picture I wanted to get signed 4 minutes before the play. Matt wouldn’t let me walk back to my car alone in the dark. They introduced me to the Producer and Director. After the play I was going to the meet and greet and Trisha stopped me to fix my collar on my Jacket so I looked put together LOL. They also made sure I was safe and walked me back to my car. I have worked in the travel industry for over 20yrs been around the world and can say this is the BEST tour company I have ever had the pleasure of attending. ! If you want the best tour in Town sign up for Tourific Escapes and let you friend know !!!

Missy Peters

Reviewed 19 January 2012

The folks that do this tour are so knowledgable and friendly. Our first hour was the walking part of the tour. Downtown Hollywood...great for somone who has never been there. Then on to the drive to the various restarants for the next 3 hours. There was great food and a lot of it. Some of the spots such as Grubbs were very quaint. I highly recommend this tour for the fun, food, and facts.

2  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed 18 January 2012

What a fabulous tour for a chocoholic like myself. The children went to Disneyland and I went on a chocolate tour and what a tour it was! Trish and Matt were great guides, very knowledgeable and friendly. As a tourist to LA we visited some fabulous chocolate shops that are now on my must revisit list when we make our way back to LA. Between stops we sampled treats on the bus and even played a chocolate quiz where the prizes were of course chocolate. Information is provided for each of the places sampled & Trish follows up with an email with links making it easy to find your way back to your favorites. Highly recommend for a great afternoon of chocolate tasting!

1  Thank Coffeeaddict17
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Went with my wife and my teenager daughter. We all enjoyed the tour and the food selection. As others reviewers said, great and well recommended tour. My only remark is that movie stars comments are usually from the early BW films, so my wife and my daughter didn't enjoy this part that much, as opposed to fellow tourists that were older.
Fui com minha esposa e filha adolescente. Aproveitamos bastante o tour e a selecao de comidas. Outros reviews do tripadvisor recomendam bem o passeio. Meu unico senão é que os comentarios dos filmes no passeio diziam mais respeito a filmes antigos (época do preto e branco) entao minha esposa e filha nao aproveitaram tanto essa parte. Turistas mais velhos até aproveitaram mais. Nao deixe de dar uma gorjeta ao final do tour.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Great tourist. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Relax and enjoy the ride.