“Great Breakfast and Service ”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #856 of 10,254 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped into IHOP with my Son to have breakfast. We were seated in a booth and we were greeted immediately by the server. Ordered coffee and OJ which was served quickly. I had the French toast combo which included 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, hash browns and 2 pieces of French toast. My Son enjoyed the veggie and cheese omelette. Service was fast, friendly and efficient. Great breakfast to start the day. I highly recommend this restaurant . A+ all around.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Didn't really expect much but it was just across the street from my hotel. My waiter (Jessie) was great and the food was also. I had a Roasted Chicken Sandwich on Sourdough Toast with Swiss Cheese, Bacon and Tomato and it was very good. The only problem I experienced was a family of poorly behaved children in the next booth. I love children, but these were out of hand. Overall, my perception of IHOP went up.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This place had great service. It also had free parking. We got what we ordered in a timely fashion, and it was delicious. I would go again.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Reliable breakfast in America - you can slide into a booth and order from a extensive menu - prices are reasonable

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

This is a good American style foods good on breakfast and pancakes they have other options of foods they have parking lot in the back good for 2hrs and its open 24hrs a day its close los Angeles airport.