Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Smpaa4a
Los Angeles, California

Can do better

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 5, 2020
I visit the location usually once a week for business reason. The environment of the guest who literally hang out there seem unsafe. Staff does try to accommodate myself away from the noise whether loud talk or sex at 2 am. Very disrespectful for the people who spend their money to stay.
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Priceline
    C$202
25.7 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Los Angeles/Alhambra
View more hotels in Los Angeles
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2020

Very nice people running at the front desk.. Clean room and pretty quiet. 7-11 right accross the street.
Not many places around to eat, but there is a McDonalds and Jack in the Box close.
Parking a little difficult at night, but worked out fine.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank gosmed
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Nice fairly inexpensive hotel close to USC which is why I was there. Lots of eats close by. Seemed safe enough. We had double queen room in the back corner. The parking lot was full by 7pm. Good thing when I left, no one was coming into the driveway as it was blocked with cones for someone's parking spot. I can see if it was a busy afternoon or morning it would be hard to get out to the main street. 7-11 across the street but they don't sell beer.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank mgmoore61
Reviewed November 6, 2019

The room was clean, the only thing is that there’s a $20 pet fee which I didn’t know about. I was asked to pay for it in cash at check in and at check out they asked me to pay it again because they didn’t have it in the system. I guess the check in person pocketed the money.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank yeseniaehg
Reviewed September 1, 2019

DO NOT EVERY STAY HERE!! Before I arrived - they charged me for the whole week's stay (4 nights - $375) . They did again the afternoon of my first day ($475) and again on the evening of my 2nd night ($495 + $98) . By the 3rd day they had charged me 3 times the weeks' stay (> $1,40011). When I checked out they refused to refund - even upon showing them my online bank. TO MAKE IT WORSE.. on the 3rd day AFTER check out - they emailed me saying they were going to charge my card another weeks stay($495) when the weeks stay was only $370 when I reserved!!! I've filed police reports and fraud reports with my bank. This is a NIGHTMARE property!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Kim Z
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I've seen several super 8s ,but this one is a little better than most super 8s,it has a nice clean room,and a good breakfast and coffee, the price I thought was a little high ,but that's the way it is in los Angeles, I've seen less priced but less quality as well,I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019