“Joe’s Falafel a Vegetarian’s Delight”
Review of Joe's Falafel

Joe's Falafel
Ranked #493 of 11,912 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Being a vegetarian I tend towards buffet style Mediterranean cuisine. Although Joe’s Falafel was not buffet style we were not disappointed. The servers were pleasant and the bathrooms clean, which is the first thing I check before deciding to order. The taste and portions surpassed our expectations. If you are in the Los Angeles area I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Incredible food and great service. Fresh bread cooked for us and tasty falafel. Popped in as they were cleaning up and observed how meticulous they were with cleaning all surfaces. If they pay this much attention to the cleaning you know that food will have had just as much care. Some of best middle eastern food I’ve ever had and lovely pleasant staff.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Great customer service by owner. I am a traveller and yet this is the best Falafel and pita I had. Even Baklava was out of world.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I am a falafel fanatic. When I travel I visit as many falafel restaurants as possible. I have tried over a hundred falafel restaurants. My search for the best falafel is over now that I found Joe's. Joe had the tastiest and biggest falafel balls I have ever put in my mouth. The staff was very friendly and quick. I can't wait to visit Joe's again!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank SunshineTigress
Reviewed January 18, 2018

A quick trip through LA, connecting with my son and his partner over a quick dinner, searching for Joe's at twilight on a busy city street, doubling back to park in the mini-lot, and <surprise> a good dinner at a reasonable price. The restaurant is low key, no frills, order-at-the-counter, and quite tasty. What Joe's lacks in ambience is made up for as a neighborhood favorite with a loyal local customer base. It is a place to relax and enjoy Mediterranean comfort food.

Date of visit: January 2018