“Huge serving of Chelo Kebab!”

Flame Persian Cuisine
Ranked #1,830 of 11,728 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We are committed to using the finest ingredients and ensuring that each customer receives prompt, professional and courteous service. Located in the heart of Westwood, Flame Persian Cuisine is a Persian restaurant that offers a wide variety of meat, seafood, stew, salad, rice specialties and more. The restaurant take pride in providing high quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices, and terrific dining experience to every guest all the time. Come visit our restaurant... We would be honored to have you and the opportunity to serve you.
Reviewed September 8, 2016

The restaurant has a nice ambiance. The wait staff is attentive. I ordered Chelo Kebab (Koobideh). The food is really tasty and delicious. Too bad I can't finish them all because the serving of the food is really huge.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

The food is very delicious. The prices are ok. they give a large a mount in every plate.
the service id very good. You should call for reservation if its for dinner, sometime they are very busy.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

I felt the food was good for the price charged on the Lunch special! We were a large party and the staff was very attentive. I believe everyone was quite satisfied.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

The Persian food was amazing, and absolutely worth the cost. We had a blast there, eating, drinking hot tea, and smoking hookah on a cold evening. I'd highly recommend it for a night out with friends. It's filled with young people. There's heaters outside but it's a little dim from what I could tell. The lighting is great for eating and hanging out.

Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

I've taken my family here a few times while visiting from out of town. The chelo kebab is solid and the salads and strews are good as well. They are good about refilling the tea and they are always nice about us bringing in a toddler.