All reviewsfree breakfastchinese theatreminute walkmicrowave and fridgehollywood walk of famewaffle makerwalking distanceshower curtainroom was largestaff was very friendly and helpfullate checkenjoyed my stayfull kitchenparkingchannelsuberstarbucks
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The room was very basic and the ammenities were pretty few and far between. There was an overwhelming odour of marijuana which was brought to the attention of front office. HOWEVER - despite these shortcomings, we did enjoy our stay overall and I would return due to the price and the location in Hollywood. Some adjustments could be made however, such as the quality of blankets, linen etc. All in all - some changes would be beneficial but I would stay again and I would recommend. The included breakfast was basic, but we enjoyed it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018

We have been coming to this motel for years close to everything in Hollywood great shopping food transport fantastic hot breakfast every day and wonderful peered family motel thank you again great value best place to stay

Room Tip: Nothing to worry about at all
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Three of us stayed here for 4 nights. The lady on reception was lovely and upgraded us to an apartment which had a kitchen/dining room and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms was also the access to the kitchen. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was newly fitted. The only downsides we’re there were limited cutlery/pans etc in the kitchen and the bedroom didn’t have a door so it was hard to get the room dark.
Overall it was a pleasant stay and I would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I was extremely impressed with the costumer service! The staff is beyond friendly. Had a great experience! The rooms are spacious, and the pool/patio is beautiful. The breakfast was amazing, it is served just a few doors down from the motel. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am in Hollywood.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

The owners are very nice people. Motel is in a great location: short walk to Harvard and Stone and Jumbos. Plus a lot of new cafes. And of course more Thai food spots than you'll ever need. Overall a very good value.