“MUST LOVE IT ”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Venice
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Delicious and organic food , good vibes . Vegetarian friendly , had the Welcoming Mediterranean Sampler .

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Bowls are just must! Truly tasty and healthy food! Whole bowl has variety of tastes that perfectly combines.
I didn't really liked deserts but it doesn't make the place worse.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is delicious, the people are very friendly, and the atmosphere is delightful. I have yet to eat an item off the menu I did not like, but my personal favorite is the kale chips, I could stuff my face with those and those alone, if everything else was not so good.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We travel from Australia and the quality of food in USA can be a miss sometimes. We ate here 4 times over a 7 day period so we could eat the whole menu. The biggest endorsement is my 7 and 4 year olds smashed their kids menu. Pasta shells with marinara and vegan cheese, the nut butter and banana wraps etc... For me the Mexican bowl with half brown rice an grains was amazing. The nachos made me believe the dish has never needed meat ever. The lentil curry bowl with sweet potato was delicious. We were very happy to eat here and would recommend for anyone.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I love Cafe Gratitude and their food. Besides their food they have a lot of other options such as smoothies, juice shots, muffins, herbal tonics, tea/coffee etc. the list goes on and it's all vegan! (Some honey)

The location is perfect and so it its interior- light and clean!

Definitely a go to when you're in Venice! :)
(They have other locations too)