“Wonderful Chinese ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for years because the food is always good. They use quality ingredients and know how to properly make traditional dishes. Their sweet and sour pork, BBQ ribs, shrimp dishes, beef pepper steak, egg roll, BBQ pork, lo mein, war won ton soup are always delicious and some of our favorites.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I went to Twin Dragon twice recently and experienced two totally different experiences. Eating in the restaurant was delicious while take out was not good at all.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Has been a favorite for years. Filthy bathroom, pushy service...no longer a favorite. Never go there again.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Hadn't been here in 30 years, and nothing had changed. My aunt and I would eat this delicious, well known place when I was a teenager. I still love the aromatic shrimp that still made my toes wiggle. Great place, great food and great service. STILL!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Tasty food, great flavor. Recommend dine in or carry-out. The Mongolian beef, garlic shrimp, and kung pao chicken are some of my favs.

Date of visit: December 2016