“A hidden gem in Beautiful Bel Air - a "must" while in LA” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc.

Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc.
Ranked #228 of 9,780 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Westside
Cross street: N. Beverly Glen Blvd.
Sydney, Australia
“A hidden gem in Beautiful Bel Air - a "must" while in LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

Seven years ago, my husband and I were in LA visiting from our homeland, Australia. We were seated next to a couple, the gentleman was Pat Senatore - a musician with Herb Alpert (remember Tijuana Brass?). He told us about his new restaurant/bar and invited us to visit. We kept that card for seven years and had the absolute pleasure of being able to fulfill our promise and go to his establishment. What a treat! The service, ambience, food and entertainment was first class. Pat's daughter greeted us warmly and even kissed me goodbye. I told her the story of how we met her father, and that I would never expect him to remember. She said that knowing him, he probably would! My husband and I will be back in LA in a few weeks time and hope to visit Vibrato Bar and Grill again. It's fabulous. I hope you think so too.

• Visited September 2010

Los Angeles, California
“Great ambiance and very...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2009

Great ambiance and very good music. They have live bands playing everyday. I haven't tried the food yet, but will definitely go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great jazz, nice hang out. good for date or go with a friend.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2008

great jazz, nice hang out. good for date or go with a friend.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A new favorite for me, and I am not a steak gal at all. The music is outstanding, the dinning room is gorgeous and the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2008

A new favorite for me, and I am not a steak gal at all. The music is outstanding, the dinning room is gorgeous and the service very attentive. The beat salad and the arugula salad with citrus and dates were really good, the filet was cooked perfectly and the wild mushrooms were delicious. It's expensive, but your dinner with be memorable and very special.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely gorgeous, dimly-lit, modern interior with great service and elegant dining. Any meal set to jazz, good wine...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2008

Absolutely gorgeous, dimly-lit, modern interior with great service and elegant dining. Any meal set to jazz, good wine and good food is worth raving about!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook