“Hidden gem with a quaity experience!”
Review of Brandywine

Brandywine
Ranked #960 of 11,727 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$0 - US$80
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Gastronomique cuisine is harder to find - and we are glad we found Brandywine! Special dishes included abalone, elk, and they had a set of desserts for new years that included an amazingly tasty gingerbread cake. Service was great - the sommelier was unhappy that we had brought our own magnum - but ever other aspect was excellent!

Reviewed December 4, 2016

I ate here with my wife and family last week. The place is small, about 11 tables, so it is quite cozy.

The service is impeccable, and the food was very good. The prices are moderate to expensive, depending on alcohol, appetizers and dessert.

I highly recommend this for a special occasion or a splurge!

Reviewed December 4, 2016

I was introduced to Brandywine by friends living in nearby Hidden Hills. Chris and his wife provides an excellent menu in a very friendly atmosphere. You can tell that the staff likes working there by their very entertaining interaction while taking care of their guests. I have frequented this place a number of times and the problem is that it is all so good that next time you return you want to have everything that you have had previous times. Well that does not work out of course, but a couple of highlights are their cured salmon that is served as an appetizer, the calamari, caesar salad, pork chop and.... well, now I´m ending up writing the whole menu anyway. The point here is - you will not be disappointed and you will be entertained.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

This place is asmall,quaint restraurant. The owners are the maitre'd and chef.
Themenu is on a black board and Chris,the maitre'd explains. I recommend The house specials, veal chop, rack of lamb and the chaituebriand. A real neighbourhood favorite.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in the west valley.
Great French cooking, small quaint place that offers a fairly large menu for such a small place. Every dish we tried was outstanding.
Really enjoyed the veal chop -- the best I ever had.
Not nexpensive but worth it for a special dinner.