“I wish it were the Lido deck.”
Review of Lido Pizza

Lido Pizza
Ranked #731 of 11,912 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Acceptable, but nothing special. Ordered food to go. Pizza, not thin nor really thick, so I ordered it thin, passable "thinness". It was just okay, taste wise. Not really any sauce to speak of although the cheese had nice saltiness and "tang" to it. Antipasto salad barely passable, not enough variety of meat and cheese, with a tart vinaigrette. Tried the southern sampler platter. Lasagna, pasta and ravioli. Sauce was better than some although the items were again just passable. Overall, considering the prices, I would have hoped for better tasting food. Has been there a long time. Everyone has different tastes (which is why vanilla is not the only flavor of ice cream - although I still believe it is the number one flavor in America). For me not worth another visit.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I went here for dinner with a MeetUp group. The service was great, and the pizza was delicious. The salads also looked yummy and fresh.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I'm a pizza connasure from the east coast. Grew up on New Jersey and New York pizza. As a young girl I ate pizza daily when I could. It's not about the style. It's about the CHEESE used. Lido pizza cheese has an exception taste...it melts in your mouth cheese. It's the BEST tasting pizza I've had since the 1980's.
It reminded me of growing up in Jersey and the same quality cheese that just melts in your mouth.
Best pizza in California.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

If you ever visit this place, come in on an empty stomach. Try their spaghetti with meatballs, lasagna and pizza's. They have the best pasta in the area. And food is always served very hot. Service is adequate, friendly and fast. The restaurant is located in an old building, and Lido's has been around for many decades, so don't expect a fancy facade. Food is affordable. Some entries might be slightly higher in price, but, believe me, it's worth it. You'll be satisfy with your experience at this place. It's one of my favorite family-oriented restaurants in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles. I come here very often with my family. Totally recommend it...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Lucky lidos damn I love the pasta and pizza.
Came back and I was very specific that I did not even wanna see this Tomas guy.
He was serving that day unfortunately.....
But out server was AMAZING! We loved him, everything was great no complaints.

Date of visit: June 2017