“My favorite restaurant on recent trip to LA”

Benny's Tacos & Chicken Rotisserie
Ranked #960 of 11,900 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We're about more than just tacos and rotisserie chicken, our goal is to create the best Mexican food dishes for everyone's taste. That's why we offer a full breakfast menu, delicious salads, quesadillas, shrimp and seafood cocktails, lobster wraps, handmade tortillas, even tons of vegetarian options plus so much more. Our goal of sharing our amazing food doesn't just stop when you're here at Benny's though! We're also glad to deliver from our kitchen to you, using online ordering to serve the Venice, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Inglewood, El Segundo, Westchester and Playa Del Rey areas. Looking to cater a special event? Benny's has you covered for party, business luncheon or any other special event. Don't forget to ask us about our amazing breakfast deals and Taco Tuesday Specials!
Reviewed April 14, 2017

We were in LA for three days and my son suggested a quick Friday lunch at Benny's Tacos upon arrival. WOW! I had the vegetarian taco and it was outstanding. The veggies were cooked and seasoned to perfection and the greens were crisp. It was served on a tortilla with a side of chips. There was a white chipotle sauce that was amazing. Lunch was so good I made my son bring me back for dinner the night before we left. For dinner I wasn't sure what to get so I spoke with Christian (the manager) and said what I felt like having. He suggested a chicken bowl. The serving was huge (enough leftover for my son to have lunch the next day) lots of chicken, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, black beans and cheese. The staff at Benny's is very friendly, the atmosphere relaxed. Both times we ate on the enclosed patio (and were able to keep up with the Master's action) on the big screen TV. This place is by far my favorite on my recent visit to Los Angeles. I can't wait to make a return visit and go to Benny's. All the menu items can easily be made "to go". I felt the prices were reasonable and the food excellent. Christian is very friendly and accommodating and really runs a great shop. You won't be disappointed if you visit Benny's. They even serve breakfast!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Surprisingly nice small restaurant that was recently updated. Definitely more than average seating for a place like this. Food and service were awesome. The Macho Wet burrito was a great choice. Highly recomended

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Wide variety of delicious and nutritious meal, popular to students, family and friends of LMU. Limited parking in the restaurant, ok to park in the neighborhood street. Fast and friendly service.

Date of visit: February 2017
Benny B, Owner at Benny's Tacos & Chicken Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Good Morning

We wish to thank you for your business and also for taking time to let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after arriving at LAX and it was a great decision. The restaurant is very small, but offers outdoor seating. The burrito I had was fantastic and unique. This restaurant definitely has its own local style for food.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed December 24, 2015

Delicious! You MUST try the California Burrito! You will thank the day you read this review! AND they have GREAT chips!!! Oh, and they have breakfast too!!

Date of visit: January 2015