“Overpriced but Still good, No Breakfast”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #77 of 193 Quick Bites in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed March 9, 2018

This Taco Bell prices its food similar to an airport if not actually more expensive. They do not have breakfast!! Most of the typical dollar menu items are $3-4. I could understand maybe double the cost but this is a little overpriced. We did have some Cheesy Gordita Crunches which were not too much more expensive than a normal Taco Bell. I can say however that these might have been the best we have ever had. They were perfectly made and fresh. In this example they were worth the extra cost because of the quality.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2017

If you want to save money or in a budget while at CityWalk, then this is the place to eat. Sit down rest and enjoy your meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Staff were very friendly and the service was very quick. I wanted to try food from here because of the American culture thing and how much I'd heard about Taco Bell. I had a Burrito. Was okay, but nothing really to write home about..

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Staff were helpful with choices. Food served quick and was fresh and yummy! All positive for our 1st ever taco bell experience!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2016

okay i gotta admit, Taco Bell is very Americanized, however, it is really healthy I must say, and yummy, so I don't mind !!

Date of visit: February 2016