All reviews free parking close to downtown close to dodger stadium downtown la short drive to hollywood budget hotel bath and shower covered parking noisy at night room was clean front desk staff short stay cereal lyft dodgers uber
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean and breakfast was ok. There is very little parking space and you can hear everything what happens in streets. Also wifi was very poor. Location was nice, short distance from downtown and you can drive easily to hollywood.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Clean, Spacious rooms in a derelict neighbourhood. Close to downtown metro station which can take you to most sights (not rodeo drive though) . Breakfast is allright, you get what you pay for. Good enough for a short stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bbqqbb
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I recommend this hotel for budget travelers with car. Free parking and comfortable beds. Breakfast is continental. Good pressure on the shower. Good location to downtown by car.
Front desk people are friendly.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DanielaB
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as part of our wedding Anniversary trip. The hotel is probably the worst I've stayed in. The floor board in the room was ripping off. The linen was old and smelly. The Wifi was a joke, only works at the reception. Breakfast was a waste of time. Parking was like playing the lotto!!, very limited. I would definitely not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wonders-of-God
Reviewed February 14, 2017

I will be generous and give them 3 stars because the guy at the front desk was friendly and helpful. I realized this was a basic budget motel but after seeing it in person I can't believe it's a Wyndham property and it certainly didn't look like the room photos I saw on the Wyndham site. It's a very small property and the two rooms we saw were tiny, very very outdated with full sized beds, scuffed furniture, and very old bathrooms. Depressing and dark in general. First room had no towels and I was thinking how it looked really different than the pictures online and we asked for maybe a quieter room and he showed us one at the far back but it was just the same. We decided not to stay and we appreciate that he promptly refunded our money. The downstairs parking garage was very small and it probably doesn't accommodate all the guests but they do lock it so it would be secure. The property is tiny, only about 25 rooms. One website says they have a restaurant -- that is definitely not true. Maybe they have a couple of updated rooms and that is what is featured online but the rooms we previewed were more like 1979. Again, front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple