All reviews free parking close to downtown close to dodger stadium downtown la short drive to hollywood budget hotel bath and shower covered parking noisy at night room was clean front desk staff short stay cereal lyft dodgers uber
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Clean, neat and trendy. Was very surprised at the price that it was very nice. The 2 stars mean it does not have a lot of amenities, but the beds were great, the room clean [the furniture was nicked, but really not seriously an issue]. Would stay here again. Free parking so close to downtown was a plus, and it's very close. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a Temple Street room. The other side faces the 101 Freeway which is always noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Maurice D
Reviewed July 19, 2017

My family recently stayed at the Knights Inn on a trip from Australia last month. This was our second stay at the Knights Inn. As usual, we were all very impressed. A great hotel in a great location. The staff and manager George were very kind and helpful, and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. You can tell the manager and staff take pride in the hotel. We would recommend the Knights Inn to anybody, and look forward to returning there again on our trip to LA next year. Thank you George and the team at the Knights Inn, LA. From the Phillips family, Sunshine Coast, Australia.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank paulphillips73
Reviewed June 23, 2017

***BUYER BEWARE***
I booked this hotel for an event in the area four MONTHS before the event because I knew hotels in the area would fill up fast. I booked it using a credit card that I am very good about paying off and use all the time. I had no issues booking the room.

Come the day I was supposed to check in and when I get to the hotel that evening, after a long day on my feet and dead tired, I'm told that my card was declined when they ran the cards that morning and they went to the next person on a waiting list. They didn't try to contact me to find out if there was something wrong with my card, or to allow me to use perhaps another card, they just canceled my reservation and gave it to someone else.

THIS IS PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! How can they not even try to get in touch with a customer who makes reservations that far in advance! I was appalled and incredibly distraught with Knights Inn. I will make it a point to never stay at this hotel in the future and I highly recommend you stay away from this hotel as well.

The only thing I'll say in their defense is that they did put me in another hotel about a mile away, but the quality of that motel was subpar at best, plus I had to walk a mile there with all my bags because I wasn't going to pay for another cab. Made what should have been a great start to a vacation a nightmare.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all cost.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank David M
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean and breakfast was ok. There is very little parking space and you can hear everything what happens in streets. Also wifi was very poor. Location was nice, short distance from downtown and you can drive easily to hollywood.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Clean, Spacious rooms in a derelict neighbourhood. Close to downtown metro station which can take you to most sights (not rodeo drive though) . Breakfast is allright, you get what you pay for. Good enough for a short stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends