“Disappointed, fatty ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Venice
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I thought this would be a good smoke house. I was disappointed. Heavy food , I could only eat half and felt like I’ve consumed a million calories! Service good though.

1  Thank MLGTRD

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Forget the chains, give this place a try. We stopped on way down to airport and we were not disappointed. The Memphis Ribs were awesome. Very tender and fill of meat. My wife enjoyed the Suicide Kimg appetizer with pulled pork. The sides were good, especially the Sweet Potatoes. Very friendly staff and great prices for the quality and quantity of food. Will be back!

1  Thank EnglishTeach30
Reviewed March 14, 2018

The food tasted very good and even enjoyed certain things I had never thought to try before (pulled pork with corn bread) I liked the vibe of the place and enjoyed the cool music related stuff on the walls. The service was good and overall we left very satisfied.

1  Thank Sam W
Reviewed March 5, 2018

In West Hollywood, a traditional style bbq restaurant.

The staff were friendly and happy to assist with menu choices. The food was very tasty, messy and on point for a southern style BBQ meal. Meats were well smoked and the choices of BBQ sauces were good. The combo platers included two sides and a serving of cornbread which was very tasty.

Would definitely recommend if you fancy some South smoked meats.....bring pants that expand ;-)

Reviewed February 23, 2018

The pulled pork and ribs we got here were delicious. The meat was tender and fell of the bone. I like all their sauce option. The collard green was a bit salty but it was still good. The portion was generous, I couldn't finish my pull pork.