“Late night munchies”

Ranked #237 of 10,965 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you want some lat night sandwiches and crazy no regrets food this place really works. Mozzarella sticks , chicken fingers great for kids too. The chicken ceaser wrap is pretty great, so is the philly cheese steak, burger fries and BLT wrap. I would guess everything is pretty good.

1  Thank Luba101

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I stopped by the north Highland eatery since it was very close to Pink's and Bludsco's. I had visited the one in San Diego and the eatery by UCLA. I wanted to see if this one lives up to the other two. I have to say it is as perfect as the other two I had the pleasure of eating st. Daniel recommended the Mexican grilled steak sandwich. It is special that is being promoted for a short time. I usually order the Fat Jerry. I'm glad I had something different and unique. I enjoyed the variety of items inside the roll. I wish they would open one in Northern California. I know once people had a chance to try their sandwiches, they will rave about them as I do. I have never been disappointed by the staff who run the restaurant.

1  Thank n w
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Upon recommendation from the rental owner we went to Fat Sal's. A brisk 15-20 minute walk. This is a fat guy's paradise! Although we cannot eat much my oversized son in law can. I had the Pepperoni pizza burger. YUM! I ate it all and I was surprised. Their marinara sauce is excellent. I tried their fries my daughter and grandson had. Also yum. They have shakes and 40 different subs, wraps, chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, chili, donut shakes. So much! Go hungry, leave full! LA prices. 2 people 21.00.

1  Thank Terry V
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to grab a late dinner. Although we wanted to try a Fat sandwich it was too late so we ordered the Philly Cheesesteak Fries. It was so good! The fries were crunchy and there was the perfect amount of cheese and steak. The staff was really nice. Would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Lezmi89
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I love coming here after a night out and enjoying a fat sandwich. Their sandwiches are so unique and even though they have so much in them it’s never TOO much. The ambiance is great, always good music and a fun crowd to go along with it. And their shakes are fire!! This is easily one of my top spots.

1  Thank lilly112794